Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had far more accurate info from this forum and Mr Miserable than Tesla have provided.
The shipping pages are absolutely fantastic - well done that man!
Had I known all of this , I wouldn't have sold my other car yet and would know when to roughly expect delivery.
I've tried the VIN check and it doesn't return anything - mightily miffed that mine doesn't appear to be on the Antwerp, especially when I hear people who've ordered similar specs much later have been matched.

Just to echo that thanks - people do / are going above & beyond in providing updates.

I have been advised I’ll be getting the refreshed Model 3 & this should be by November (end of) so it would have been nice to see the VIN as I too have a car to sell and want to time that right.

Again, thanks to all who contribute & respond.

I don't understand how people are getting their delivery info.
I phoned and was told they can't tell you anything until you've been "matched" and that doesn't happen until the ship has been loaded and they certainly can't say which ship your car will be on until after it sails!

I just wish they were more open about deliivery expectations.

To be honest, I've had completely the opposite experience on the two occasions I've called Tesla. The company I'm leasing through are very slow to give any information and make it seem like I'm hassling them (to be fair, I probably was). The first time I rang Tesla I spoke to the delivery department - they were happy to confirm the RN number and a delivery date of late November. I forgot to ask them about the supercharger referral miles so rang back this morning and spoke with sales - they confirmed the miles had been added and also gave the VIN, confirming the car is on the RCC Antwerp.

Each time they couldn't have been more helpful.

Correct - for new lease drivers this quarter - you will not see the car in your Tesla account online unless you have purchased using the Tesla direct lease.

Ok good to know I have leased through Zenith and all I see on my account when i log in is a picture of an MS and I've ordered a M3, at least its a Red S the same colour I have ordered the 3 in. LOL. I did copy the source code and search for VIN but all i got was a hit on Herzegovina and Saint Vincent :)

Just called up, 01628 450660 and then Option 4. Asked if I have a VIN attached to my Reservation. Apparently not as of yet.. looks like I'll be waiting a little while longer.

Long Range - White with White Interior
Same here. Received a follow-up call from Telsa Heathrow this morning regarding my M3 Long Range. No VIN yet. Told cars are still preparing to ship. Perhaps RCC Antwerp but also possibly Triton Ace.

it might be the white interior maybe that’s added time?
I think this also, I order a MRLR / White / Black & White Interior / 19 Wheels. Still not been allocated a VIN rang up again today, I said I was told next week for VIN and if that was still case and he said "It's in the process now". Now he likely just wanted me of the phone but it got my hopes up a little. Still holding out hope for mid/end November.

Rang above number short time ago, nice lady said I had been matched to a vehicle but that it hasn’t left the USA yet. Said it will be on next ship to leave due to arrive in UK around November 20th. Should get the vehicle last week of November or first week of December. My trade in offer expires 2nd December I presume if it goes over that date they will knock lots off the original offer.

SR+ in white ordered 2nd October.

Status
Not open for further replies.