Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the chat function on the US website tonight to see if my RN had been matched to a VIN but was told that there was no match yet. It’s a M3LR / Deep Blue Metallic / 19” Sports wheels / Black Interior and was ordered by the lease company on 11th September (that’s when I received my Tesla password reset email). I guess the wait goes on

I used the chat function on the US website tonight to see if my RN had been matched to a VIN but was told that there was no match yet. It’s a M3LR / Deep Blue Metallic / 19” Sports wheels / Black Interior and was ordered by the lease company on 11th September (that’s when I received my Tesla password reset email). I guess the wait goes on

I ordered the same on 5 Oct. I expect it will be on the Antwerp or Triton. I read the vins aren’t assigned totally until a few days after departure. Presumably they work through them somehow.

This is the full text message:

"Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is nearly here. Your order may be eligible for delivery to an address of your choosing such as your home or work, subject to payment and availability. Please reply YES if you would like a Tesla Advisor to call you to discuss this option, or call us on 01628 450 660, option 4. Your order reference is RN________. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP"

I missed the condition, subject to payment, when I first read the text.

Wonder if a lot of these texts will be sent out.

I am located in north west M25 area, under 15 miles from the West Drayton centre.

Reactions: Runescom
Ordered my car (Lease) early August, got hold a copy of my leasing company's order with Tesla dated 10th October - just spoke with Tesla and have been told that the ship is due in to the UK 2nd week of November with the vehicle available for collection 7-10 days after that.

Didn't get a Vin (didn't ask for one) but was told that I'd be getting a refreshed model.

Time to get the garage cleared out so that I can take some photos of our electric setup to pass on to the charger installers :)

Starting to feel like part of the club now. Rang up Tesla to check if my reservation had been allocated. Luckily I'm in! M3LR in blue, no additions. Have been given the vin and told to expect delivery around the 20th Nov. Fingers crossed for calm seas!
Can I ask when you ordered and what your payment method was? My est. was November however I've still not heard a peep from Tesla, getting bit anxious it may roll over into December now :(

Have a M3LR also, in white.

Reactions: Arran
Can I ask when you ordered and what your payment method was? My est. was November however I've still not heard a peep from Tesla, getting bit anxious it may roll over into December now :(

Have a M3LR also, in white.

I also have a white LR on order. I called Tesla today. They confirmed I’m ‘eligible’ for a car, I think that’s their term for matched, as he said they tend not to use ‘matched’. No VIN as yet but it should be any day now when people receive them. I ordered on the 25th September, although I only received an RN number, after prompting on the 19th October. This is a business lease. So some time between the 12th and 19th of October is when my car was ordered. The next update will be a text message apparently. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Arran
I also have a white LR on order. I called Tesla today. They confirmed I’m ‘eligible’ for a car, I think that’s their term for matched, as he said they tend not to use ‘matched’. No VIN as yet but it should be any day now when people receive them. I ordered on the 25th September, although I only received an RN number, after prompting on the 19th October. This is a business lease. So some time between the 12th and 19th of October is when my car was ordered. The next update will be a text message apparently. :)
Aye this sounds similar to mine. Finalized all on 14th October when I got my RN, been told when I rang it's being "Processed" when asked about VIN. Would be nice to have some indication of what's going on... well back to reading this forum/youtube

It just seems to be a lucky dip with allocation!
Ordered blue LR AWD 3rd Sept and still nothing, whereas others are getting texts and VIN's.
Just waiting expectantly and checking here and other places to try and find out when I might get it.
There's got to be a better way to keep customers informed.

Reactions: Sugei
Status
Not open for further replies.