Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its through Gateway to lease and i have nothing as yet.....ZERO !!
Just that should be end of march
Give them a ring and see if they can provide you an RN. Not all will, as it depends on how they order from Tesla. Some order on a per customer basis, others order a batch of cars and then internally assign them to individuals. Even if they have order a single car directly for you, they still may refuse to give you the RN as the car is theirs.

Give them a ring and see if they can provide you an RN. Not all will, as it depends on how they order from Tesla. Some order on a per customer basis, others order a batch of cars and then internally assign them to individuals. Even if they have order a single car directly for you, they still may refuse to give you the RN as the car is theirs.

Might sound daft but whats an RN ???

I am collecting on Saturday from Dartford, 12 noon, Was set for last Tuesday, 3rd, but had a call to reschedule, that was on the previous Saturday, So 3 extra days of sleepless nights. Let us know how it goes and if easy to find / deal with the people.
As an aside I have the Reg Number but as of a few mins ago still not registered with DVLA so do you have to use the Vin for the insurance company and then what? Do Tesla need to see a copy of the said insurance before handing over the car?
It isn't Tesla's responsibility whther you have insurance when you collect your car. The fact they ask you to bring your insurance documents is more likely a prompt to try to ensure you don't forget to insure your vehicle before collection. Worst case scenario you crash on the way home and (as humans do) look to blame anyone but themselves some customers may have claimed that Tesla should have rminded them. So to avoid that possible accusation they include the insurance bit in their list of "bring with you" on collection day. As others have commented, reality is they have no interest whatsoever in seeing any such proof in reality.

My order was placed though Zenith during the first week of January. I got the RN and was then told that my car was on the Asian King (Got my Vin too)

Looking at the progress of the Asian King, It's likely to dock around the 8th/9th March

Today I checked my Zenith order, and the delivery date (which was updated today) is now being estimated as the 8th April:(. I'm hoping that they are just being very pessimistic and that it will be closer to 19th March

Just had the call from Tesla! Will be picking up my M3P at 11am on Monday.

Ordered at the beginning of Feb through Zenith. 5 weeks between order and pickup, pretty amazing turn around.

Charger is only being installed on Monday, I hope it works!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.