Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6883 2.jpg
IMG_6883 2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6883 2.jpg
    IMG_6883 2.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 29
Has anyone had any luck with Zenith yet as a non-essential worker? I was told yesterday, in no uncertain terms, that nothing has changed and they *still* would not authorise collection or delivery. None of the people I spoke to had any idea when it would change.
That's what they told me on Monday too.
Since then, I have emailed them with following official industry-wide guidance but had no response. It's pretty ridiculous! I would suggest you send them the following as well - if more people badger them about it maybe it'll make a difference.

Auto retail sector ready to get Britain moving again, as NFDA and SMMT publish safe restart guidance - SMMT

Congrats. Bet you are loving it! How was the first-drive playlist?

It was brilliant-the boy was giggling every time I accelerated :D

I went to a supercharger near me, and it's in front of an events centre in a Manor House. I was dressed like an absolute scruff, and couldn't get the sodding charger to plug in, until a couple in a Model S, dressed like they were going to a Ball, got out and helped. I felt like I'd nicked the car :D

Reactions: darkNstormy
That's what they told me on Monday too.
Since then, I have emailed them with following official industry-wide guidance but had no response. It's pretty ridiculous! I would suggest you send them the following as well - if more people badger them about it maybe it'll make a difference.

Auto retail sector ready to get Britain moving again, as NFDA and SMMT publish safe restart guidance - SMMT

I’ll send it also. Which email address did you send it to? I know the Account Manager can’t really do anything. It’s frustrating now because it just feels arbitrary and no one is giving it any proper thought.

I may also start to follow up with my employer to lean on them a bit.

I’ll send it also. Which email address did you send it to? I know the Account Manager can’t really do anything. It’s frustrating now because it just feels arbitrary and no one is giving it any proper thought.

I may also start to follow up with my employer to lean on them a bit.
Sent it to my account manager as well as any other email address I could find on zenith site.

Might also do same with employer but somewhat hesitant in case they decide to pause it themselves!!

When I was at Bristol on Thursday there were probably twenty to thirty cars and maybe more, mostly Model 3s but a selection of the others, sitting in the car park. All apparently matched to customers, just waiting for eventual collection/delivery.

That's the only downside thus far to my collection, the car has been sitting outside for a couple of months with no protection. So a few bird poo blemishes where it's been sitting on the car for a while no doubt before getting washed off just before Thursday. I will be getting it detailed and ceramic coated so will be sorted then. But something to be aware of for anyone collecting a car that's been sitting for a while.

Otherwise, touch wood, all seems good.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel
Status
Not open for further replies.