Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, will give that a go. I ordered the white base model with no extras and it’s showing in inventory. Do lease companies give out RN easily? Will give them a call and see if I can advance.
sometimes lease companies don't want to give information out, sometimes they sit on an order until they get round to it, it took me a month to get the RN, but mine were working through a 3rd party so it was difficult to get anything. I just missed the last end of quarter and it pained me as i'd still not heard anything, but it'll come, mine is due on the 23rd

I didn’t know you could use the referral code with lease ? I haven’t used it. Is it too late now? Car to be delivered on the 21st

yes it's too late - I provide a referral into my lease order, they confirmed it would be passed through, then Tesla denied it had been provided and refused to add.

has to be on the purchase order between lease co and Tesla. Folks have had variable results, but those that have had success are getting their supercharger miles and for the duration they last they get £0.00 on their charging session history.

I was at Tesla Heathrow yesterday for my "post collection" service (i.e. address the snag list!).

The place was RAMMED with transporters and new cars. There must have been 6 transporters there with Model 3's plus a car park full of new M3s waiting for owners.

Good luck to those collecting this week and next.

Service experience was good, reasonably quick dropoff and I got an M3P loaner.

Had my EO mini charger installed yesterday, wow what a lot of kit they installed o_O He arrived at 9 and didn't leave until after 4... we may have a very small box on the outside wall but we have a a massive amount of new electrical stuff on the inside of the garage.... The installer said we were lucky to get an install prior to collecting an electric car, that they are only installing after the fact as they can't test the install otherwise. Not heard that before....

Had my EO mini charger installed yesterday, wow what a lot of kit they installed o_O He arrived at 9 and didn't leave until after 4... we may have a very small box on the outside wall but we have a a massive amount of new electrical stuff on the inside of the garage.... The installer said we were lucky to get an install prior to collecting an electric car, that they are only installing after the fact as they can't test the install otherwise. Not heard that before....

Could you share the total cost? I was quoted appro £960 which includes the box and all fittings without the grant. Thx

I've not heard that one either? I had mine installed about a month ago now - still waiting for the actual car! When he'd finished the install he had the charger hooked up to a test box thing which simulated being plugged into a car - left it like that for 30 mins or so while finishing some other bits - I presume that would have been enough to 'Test' it and I'm sure all installers would be doing the same

Thanks, will give that a go. I ordered the white base model with no extras and it’s showing in inventory. Do lease companies give out RN easily? Will give them a call and see if I can advance.

Mine never game me the RN but once I got the email from Tesla regarding account setup. I called and said I'd like to check on an order and asked if they could use my account email address. Then once we got chatting I asked for the RN number. Got it on the second try and then was able to use that going forward.

I've had my RN number since May, and am due to collect on the 23rd, however my lease company can't add me to the account as the "add driver"button is greyed out. Tesla don't seem to want to help but keep asking for a copy of my driving licence to allow pickup.
Has anyone else had this problem, and if so how was it sorted?
Any help would be greatly received as I've got a200 mile round trip to collect and need it to go smoothly.

Well well well. Due to collect from West Drayton 10.30 tomorrow, have arranged a lift etc. Just had a call from Octopus to say I can't collect as Lex haven't paid for it yet. Seems Tesla haven't invoiced them for it yet. Waiting for a call now to say when I CAN collect. Disappointment is not the right word.

Well well well. Due to collect from West Drayton 10.30 tomorrow, have arranged a lift etc. Just had a call from Octopus to say I can't collect as Lex haven't paid for it yet. Seems Tesla haven't invoiced them for it yet. Waiting for a call now to say when I CAN collect. Disappointment is not the right word.
damn, that sucks. I guess you want to stay really on top of it and get it nailed down quickly or you'll risk losing the car to someone else, or is it now registered in your name and thus not transferable like tesla would do if you couldn't pick up for other reasons?

Is anyone collecting from Birmingham on the 22nd?
I’m collecting from there on the 17th. Mine is a lease and was originally down to be collected from Dartford on the 19th. I asked to move it to Birmingham as was much closer and was very surprised to get given a sooner date. I ordered mid August so very happy to get the car in time for end of quarter. Looks like I have the same spec as you too.

My invoice appeared 5 days before my collection date (prior to that I had recieved numerous texts reminding me to pay )

I was invoiced less than 48 hours before pickup. Called at work on the Wednesday pm to pay balance before pickup on the Friday. Had no prior requests despite me asking by phone for a final invoice to be sent on three occasions since I arranged collection; and being promised it would be.

So this week I have placed an order for a M3LR via a lease company on a business lease, on previous ICE company cars they have always been delivered to me by the lease company. My current vehicle was a factory order but was delivered to the lease company early where they stored it for nearly a month before delivering to me. Reading these forums it appears that most people who are leasing are picking up directly from Tesla - is this the case? Does anyone have experience of the lease company collecting the vehicle from Tesla and the delivering it to you, and does that then cause any problems with Tesla account setup and getting the phone app working etc?

So this week I have placed an order for a M3LR via a lease company on a business lease, on previous ICE company cars they have always been delivered to me by the lease company. My current vehicle was a factory order but was delivered to the lease company early where they stored it for nearly a month before delivering to me. Reading these forums it appears that most people who are leasing are picking up directly from Tesla - is this the case? Does anyone have experience of the lease company collecting the vehicle from Tesla and the delivering it to you, and does that then cause any problems with Tesla account setup and getting the phone app working etc?

When home delivering Tesla do it on behalf of the leasing company, or you can call up and have it changed to service centre pickup.

It shouldn’t make a difference to the app becoming active, your account email will be on the order forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.