Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoke to Tesla who confirmed that all Refresh Long Range versions are on the Grand Aurora, RCC Antwerp which is in Southampton now is only carrying SR.

I've got home delivery scheduled for 14th December.
I’m 14th December as well, thought about trying to change it to collect earlier from Southampton but then thought about the cool factor of my spanking new Blue M3 being delivered straight to the house..... the neighbours are going to spit!!

I called Tesla today as I got my allocation text on Tuesday. He said "The Boat is still to far away from the UK to give a estimated delivery date, however it should be 2nd half of December"

This this pretty much confirms its on the GLOVIS CRYSTAL so I assume anyone who got allocation text this week must be same.

Must say pretty peeved with Tesla now, I was told Estimate November. It's also bad because I was trading in a vehicle I have uploaded all V5 etc but according to gent on phone the trade-in offer is only valid for 60 days after which it will need to be re-evaluated (and will reduce in value due to doing more than 1000 Miles since then). Due to them also clearing finance on my old car it means I now have to mess about with working out if I will owe anything before trading it in (Had all this settled back in October).

Well back to more waiting and messing about :)

Reactions: StevehConwy
I called Tesla today as I got my allocation text on Tuesday. He said "The Boat is still to far away from the UK to give a estimated delivery date, however it should be 2nd half of December"

This this pretty much confirms its on the GLOVIS CRYSTAL so I assume anyone who got allocation text this week must be same.

Must say pretty peeved with Tesla now, I was told Estimate November. It's also bad because I was trading in a vehicle I have uploaded all V5 etc but according to gent on phone the trade-in offer is only valid for 60 days after which it will need to be re-evaluated (and will reduce in value due to doing more than 1000 Miles since then). Due to them also clearing finance on my old car it means I now have to mess about with working out if I will owe anything before trading it in (Had all this settled back in October).

There are two in your spec on the inventory today do they both have same delivery dates as what Tesla are telling you ?

New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

There is a White with 19" and all black interior showing as London which may be on the Antwerp if that helps at all?
I've just called up and asked if he can assigned me to anything similar, he said no due to the refresh it's been very difficult and they had to sell everything on the ground before they arrived. Also that anything on the inventory page would of just left factory also.

Welp back to waiting :D I have the worst patience

Tell me about it. Ordered August 3rd, estimated end of September, that then changed to 6th November, I sold my car at the end of October and then Tesla pushed the delivery back to December. My own fault, I had heard how bad Tesla are with this sort of thing.

A question about deliveries if I may...
Why are some people getting home deliveries and others only being offered collection from a SC? What governs this or is it another unknowable wrapped in mystery and shrouded in a secret that is only known to the Tesla algorithm?

Can you request a home delivery? Any idea of cost?

When I spoke to Tesla, they said that leasing cars get offered a home delivery as it's factored into their leasing payments. He told me that as I was paying without any finance that I could probably have one too, but didn't know if it would be driven or transported (I think the lease ones are transported) - I decided on leaving as a collection.

ordered on 28th October for delivery in Edinburgh.

Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
Pearl White Paint
Performance Upgrade
20’’ Uberturbine Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Autopilot

SMS saying my tesla has been allocated received on 11th Nov.

Any clue which vessel she will be on/ ETA?

ordered on 28th October for delivery in Edinburgh.

Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
Pearl White Paint
Performance Upgrade
20’’ Uberturbine Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Autopilot

SMS saying my tesla has been allocated received on 11th Nov.

Any clue which vessel she will be on/ ETA?
Glovis Crystal 100%. We will be getting our delivery text next week if the previous bunch of peoples messages/ships are anything to go by. Seems once the ship enters the Panama Canal is when those text go out. So should be sometime next week with delivers 14th December onwards is what Tesla have told me.

Reactions: Magicuni82
M3LR Blue/Black, everything else stock.
Order confirmed 30th October (company lease scheme)
Delivery request message 12th November
Delivery confirmation message 13th November
Home delivery date 9th December.

I'm pretty happy!
Watching the GLOVIS CRYSTAL closely (and the shipping thread, of course).

Edit: since it's a lease vehicle, I get to know nothing about it until I sign for it. The surprise is kinda nice! :confused: But still exciting, seeing all the activity here from everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.