Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.40.50.1 installing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few voice commands you can try:

“Show me tire pressures”
“Open the HVAC controls”
“Show seat heaters”
“Open display settings”
“Open energy graph”
“Zoom in/out on the map”
“Set wipers to auto /1/2/3”
“Show the odometer”
“Turn on rear defroster”
“Turn on windshield defroster”
“Show media”
“Adjust mirrors”
“Adjust steering wheel”
“Open phone app”
“Show text messages”
"open Google.com"
"Open rear camera"
"Close rear camera"

So far I've tried 4 carparks, and smart summon hasn't worked in any of them yet. Going to try another in a bit.

I'm also in the UK and have the same issue with Smart Summon! It doesn't make it clear if it means it can't be used in the current location, or current country as a whole. I believe the firmware we get is EU-wide not UK specific!

That said, I've not tried a car park that's labeled correctly on Open Street Map as someone mentioned previously. I'll try it out tomorrow maybe!

If you figure anything out yourself, please let me know! :)

Separate Game updates. New feature.
ED148ACF-50C8-4666-BA80-343F7FF5FD1F.jpeg

Hmm. Just installed it. Quite a lot not working. "Open glovebox" works. "Show me the rear camera" does not. It correctly identifies what I say and shows the text, but then doesn't show the camera. Ditto for "set temperature to 21" (I even tried set temperature to 70, even though I work in Centigrade). "Turn on my seat heater" does work, but sets it to maximum. Also, I don't have my favourite contacts displayed. I can't call a contact, nor can I "sent text to".

Anyone else having these problems?

I have problems too. After installation I don't see any lines on the street anymore, nor do I see any other cars on the screen anymore. Someone else have these issues?

Do a full reboot - both buttons and brake pedal until screen reboots and T reappears.

I do this as matter of routine after install - I don’t care if Tesla do it on install but only time I had major issues after install I hadn’t done that.

- move air up/down
- turn on lights (dome lights)
- zoom in map
- Speed up wipers
- check for updates
- I’m cold
- I’m hot
- enable sentry mode
- turn on rear seat heaters

all reported to work