Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We don't really know if there will be any

These cars arrived before Aquarius Ace. I have seen no Teslas departing the ship or appearing after its arrival (on the webcams).
I didn't see them at the port prior to Aquarius Ace. Do you have proof to back up your claim?
They weren't in this location prior to A. Ace and didn't see them anywhere else, unless I missed them somewhere.

On which of the cameras were they on before Aquarius Ace arrived? Because they were moved into this view after the ship's arrival.
I must have missed them, I don't remember seeing them though.

Attachments

• 61CACABA-A92B-41EA-BBDB-19CEB21BEFBE.jpeg
    61CACABA-A92B-41EA-BBDB-19CEB21BEFBE.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 67
Yeah there was 2x cars. So my point stands that they were moved there, not necessarily from the ship, but probably because of the ship needed to unload cars to where the Model S were parked.
There were definitely more cars before the Aquarius. But only 2 on that particular picture (it was early). I can find some pictures from a different post in another forum, but as you can see from the dialogue in this thread we were commenting that the lot was filling up. No question about it. There has been additions today as well, after the Aquarius left. Unfortunately, most likely S'es. People have been getting delivery notices on their 3s, so there could quite possibly have been some on the ship, but I only spotted vans and other car makes.