Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick Recap:

GLOVIS COSMOS hopefully docking today Southampton
GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Zeebrugge Sun 16 Feb
GRAND MARK ETA Zeebrugge Fri 21 Feb
BROOKLANDS ETA Zeebrugge ~ Sat 29 Feb
MORNING CARA ETA Zeebrugge ~ Thu 5 Mar

I called Tesla this AM and received confirmation I'm VIN matched on an M3P White/Black, ordered by Leaseplan on 30/01. His ETA into port was 21/02 which puts it on GRAND MARK (thanks Mr Miserable) if the ETA is still good.

My current car is booked to go back on 06/03 which shouldn't leave me without a car for too long if all should continue to fall into line.

First post!

Ordered my M3 SR+ on the 01/02. I noticed yesterday I have a hidden VIN on my order page. Hopefully that means my car is on one of the ships above.

When you call Tesla to confirm if you have been registered a VIN do you tell them about the hidden VIN on the website?

Thanks!

Called tesla today, they said I had been assigned a car (LR Blue/Black ordered 06/02 lease) and it was due to arrive on a ship second week in March, which I guess potentially puts it on Glovis Captain - surprised to have been assigned a vin already as its not docked yet, so perhaps its on the Morning Cara, stupidly didn't ask the name.

Called tesla today, they said I had been assigned a car (LR Blue/Black ordered 06/02 lease) and it was due to arrive on a ship second week in March, which I guess potentially puts it on Glovis Captain - surprised to have been assigned a vin already as its not docked yet, so perhaps its on the Morning Cara, stupidly didn't ask the name.

Could be on Asian King?

I called Tesla this AM and received confirmation I'm VIN matched on an M3P White/Black, ordered by Leaseplan on 30/01. His ETA into port was 21/02 which puts it on GRAND MARK (thanks Mr Miserable) if the ETA is still good.

My current car is booked to go back on 06/03 which shouldn't leave me without a car for too long if all should continue to fall into line.

ETA for GRAND MARK is still this Fri, 21 Feb. Normally I would expect UK deliveries from this ship to start around 27 Feb however with the delay of the GLOVIS CHALLENGE it may have a knock-on effect. I would say expect a March delivery and 6 Mar may be spot on.

Reactions: CP30
What a great thread! I ordered a model S 100D at end of December 2019. Latest update from my leasing company was that the car was on the Maersk Iowa which has either docked or is due to. I've excitedly clicked around tracking sites but cannot confirm. Anyone have any pointers? I'm due to collect from Edinburgh sometime in March!

Snap, almost.

I ordered a Model S performance mid January, pick up Edinburgh, fully expecting it to be into May/June before collection as that's what the sales guys at Edinburgh had told me when I had my test drive. Called last week, just out of curiosity really as I had noticed my option to change my spec had gone and got a pause on the other end of the phone, some clicking followed by a, "Ahh yes, your cars on the Maersk Idaho, its just about to leave port now, so I recon you'll be 1st/2nd week of March for delivery, anything else I can help you with?":eek:

I think you'll be a week before me for collection, feel free to report on how smooth or not your collection in Edinburgh was.:)

A big thanks to Mr Miserable for his info, I've been quietly stalking this thread since I got the news last week, and now I know, my car's in container, where it goes to get assembled, and roughly how long that takes, thanks again!