Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HI !
I have just been informed that my M3P black/black FSD is on Brooklands 009-BE ZEE, it’s due to land on the 6th/7th March with delivery mid/late March.
Ordered on Jan 17th.

Just noticed this on another thread.
There is a nugget of info here that may help determine which ship your car is on when you speak to Tesla.
The ships name may not be spelt out in full however it looks like they have the ship voyage ref on their computer which in this case is
BRO009-BE ZEE . BRO being BROOKLANDS, 009 being voyage number, BE being Belgium and ZEE being Zeebrugge.

If they won't/can't tell you which ship its on, just get this detail.

Current Tesla voyage refs I am aware of:

GCE057 GLOVIS CHALLENGE

GPT038 GLOVIS CAPTAIN

Thanks! Not sure how I missed that... I find myself reading every word of this thing!!

I might currently be the customer waiting the longest for their M3... ordered my SR+ everything standard in Oct... I have only recently been told it’s on the Grand Mark!!
Like yourself ordered 22nd Oct white SR+ told delivery early March been given so many false dates I nearly cancelled we will see got VIN etc.

Neptune Galene seems to have docked on the other side, nowhere near where Challenge docked.

Interestingly ORION HIGHWAY appears to be at the correct dock, due to arrive in Southampton 21-Feb-2020 18:30 - Likely any cars from the CHALLENGE are going on there?

AUTOSTAR still wading its way through the Channel to Zee

AUTOPROGRESS doesn't have a destination of Zee yet but apparently it's due in Southampton on 25th from Zee - likely see an about-turn on that one soon?

New ship on Southampton port schedule is TORINO from Zee to arrive again on 25th (and again it's not on its way to Zee yet).

ORION HIGHWAY looks like a good contender for cars off the CHALLENGE I reckon.

• Helpful
Reactions: Ben M3LR
NEPTUNE GALENE based on its parking position in Zeebrugge is now very unlikely to be transporting Model 3s from the GLOVIS CHALLENGE to the UK.
ORION HIGHWAY's position looks good in Zeebrugge but it is scheduled for dock 44 in Southampton which makes it unlikely too.
I would like to see what is being unloaded in Southampton this afternoon from OLYMPIAN HIGHWAY. It's a long shot.
What is ASIAN DYNASTY up to? It shouldn't be in Zeebrugge at all. It should be on it's way to the Middle East now but it looks as though it has been diverted into Zeebrugge. I want to know where it is heading to.
Grimsby is still very much of interest. I would like to hear of car transporters with Model 3s emerging from the docks there this afternoon or tomorrow. The SEA CRUISER 1 has never been used for Tesla business before but it looks as though it may be headed there too.

Elsewhere, GLOVIS CAPTAIN has arrived to load at Pier 80. No idea as to when it is due to depart but a full load will normally take about 3 days. I am expecting it to depart on 22nd or 23rd.

MORNING CATHERINE may not be heading to Pier 80 as expected since it looks as though it's heading off Vancouver way.

I'm out on the road today - see you tomorrow.

Mr M is away today. normal service is temporarily suspended.

Testcard_F.jpg

Glad to say our Model 3 Performance, Red/Black, Ordered 4th Feb, VIN appeared today!!!

Update here, I just spoke to Tesla, the chap I spoke to seemed to indicate that our M3P may actually be in Europe, they were unable to give me the current ship, he referenced that our friend Storm Dennis had caused a lot of chaos with vehicles being moved from ship to ship.

He seemed to think that I might hear form them in the next 1-2 weeks to arrange delivery though .... trying not to get excited, would e nice if this is true, but I had assumed that the car was on Asian King or Glovis Captain.