Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I keep reading posts suggesting that M3P’s are on later ships.

There were at least 2 M3P in the Heathrow Warehouse Handover Hanger! yesterday ...

I guess they stay aggressively optimistic in estimates to aid in closing sales

They aren't on commission, so no incentive ...

... but plenty of "Previous" of support staff saying stuff that is just plain not true, rather than saying "I don't know" or "I'll find out for you" :(

[/
Your Model 3 delivery appointment has been scheduled for 27/2 11:00 in Birmingham. This date may be subject to change - we will contact you in case of such change. Reply YES to confirm your appointment, or NO to receive a new delivery date. Please log in to www.tesla.com/teslaaccount to complete your delivery profile as soon as possible. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP

Hi,

Has anyone taken delivery already or understand who I should receive delivery notification from, Leaseplan or Tesla direct?

I’m told me M3LR is on the Brooklands vessel.

Thanks

Shaun

Tesla will text you assuming Leaseplan have your mobile number and it passed through onto the Tesla order process.

I think Leaseplan were supposed to be working on improved comms but they won’t bother unless a backlog suddenly means less deals being satisfied for them - they won’t care too much on a hot product if people are a bit pissed off with no comms.

The Tesla text is to confirm collection at the chosen delivery location and seems to be 4-7 days before collection day/slot.

I received an email from Tesla, Leeds last week that said "we have been informed that the next boats are likely to be coming in May rather than April" - adds a bit more to this rumour

There were never likely to be boats arriving in April - I wonder whether this misunderstanding is the source of the no deliveries until June rumour....

No boats leaving Pier 80 in April?
Boats leaving Pier 80 in May = 1st Deliveries June....

I think GLOVIS CAPTAIN could be the last for a while. If you check the site now, all Model 3’s have jumped from “March estimate” to May, no mention of April