Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A little concerned at BROOKLANDS speed. Currently showing as 12.8 kts

Anyone with satellite access care to check please.
Satellite AIS seems to confirm this. Looks like it was a recent change of speed too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200226-185758.jpg
    Screenshot_20200226-185758.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20200226-185926.jpg
    Screenshot_20200226-185926.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Mr Miserable
UPDATE TO GRAND MARK

Just an update to save folk scrolling through pages of VIN joy.

GRAND MARK is due into Southampton late tomorrow night (23:30 at Nab Tower).
It has a full day unloading before leaving Pier 104 around 21:00 tomorrow night.

The question is whether she will have to reposition at Zeebrugge to pick up the cars GLOVIS CHALLENGE dumped on the dock?
If she does it's not a simple slide across because I believe she has to be 'starboard side to' in order to load meaning a 180 degree turn is required.

This is confusing for me because Tesla called me today and pushed back my collection for tomorrow in Birmingham from 11.30 to 3pm because of the ship delay. Seems like the delay was ambitious as the Grand Mark is still in port in Zubrugge. Booked a day off work for nothing

This is confusing for me because Tesla called me today and pushed back my collection for tomorrow in Birmingham from 11.30 to 3pm because of the ship delay. Seems like the delay was ambitious as the Grand Mark is still in port in Zubrugge. Booked a day off work for nothing

There was a report of car transporters with Model 3s seen on on the M3 yesterday. So if your car was originally on the GLOVIS CHALLENGE it looks like they were shipped to Southampton when it became clear that the GRAND MARK was not going to dock on time.
GRAND MARK also hasn't repositioned so I think those cars are in Southampton. AUTOPROGRESS perhaps?

There was a report of car transporters with Model 3s seen on on the M3 yesterday. So if your car was originally on the GLOVIS CHALLENGE it looks like they were shipped to Southampton when it became clear that the GRAND MARK was not going to dock on time.
GRAND MARK also hasn't repositioned so I think those cars are in Southampton. AUTOPROGRESS perhaps?

This would be amazing if it's true.

Ordered SR+ 11th Feb, VIN assigned about 10 days ago, just called Tesla and told its on the Morning Cara and will be delivered late March (Due in Zee on 5th March)
Apparently I’m on the same ship! move read in a previous post by someone else on the same ship that he was told delivery would be 11-14 (or 15) of March.
A day or two variation may happen if you collecting far from London..
Like others said they have to squeeze us plus 2 more ships all by March! :eek: So they will try to push us out the door ASAP!

Grand Mark new Southampton ETA 28th 0600 woop woop
Actually the GRAND MARK's ETA has slipped even further right - it is now 11:00 tomorrow (28th) at Nab Tower. It's about another 2 hours from Nab Tower to being tied up alongside. It still must leave 104 by 21:00 tomorrow night and so the unloading time has been compressed.

Reactions: speedyranger74
BROOKLANDS continues to make progress however last night it was observed that she had reduced speed to just over 12 kts.
She has just passed the Azores with about 1500nm to go.
If she continues at this reduced speed she will have no hope of arriving on 2 Mar and a delay of at least 24 hrs is on the table.

Reactions: Danb_Cym