Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’re right! Brooklands now under way!
2A9C1DEF-50A1-4272-B175-B560B948453E.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Danb_Cym
Just out of interest how long before your collection/delivery date do you get the 'Tesla text'! Have been told by both Tesla and Leaseplan Car was on Grand Mark - So well and truly in the UK - I have been told by both my delivery day is Monday 9th Mar - That's 5 days time! Yet still have no official 'Tesla text' - Any advice appreciated.
I have a date of 11th march verbally but no text. My car is on BROOKLANDS (apparently). My car is to be delivered by Tesla Direct and they said they need to work out the exact daily delivery schedule before I will get a text informing me of the time on the 11th.

I have a date of 11th march verbally but no text. My car is on BROOKLANDS (apparently). My car is to be delivered by Tesla Direct and they said they need to work out the exact daily delivery schedule before I will get a text informing me of the time on the 11th.

Mine is on Brooklands, also 11th delivery but to Brent Cross - got text yesterday evening.

I was told yesterday my car was arriving on the 5th (so assume Brooklands, they didn’t want to say for some reason, I didn’t push) but still don’t have a date yet.
It’s being delivered via Tesla Direct so assume that is the reason(?), told I will be informed next week for delivery w/c 16th...
I just want an actual date :-(

I was told yesterday my car was arriving on the 5th (so assume Brooklands, they didn’t want to say for some reason, I didn’t push) but still don’t have a date yet.
It’s being delivered via Tesla Direct so assume that is the reason(?), told I will be informed next week for delivery w/c 16th...
I just want an actual date :-(
I would’ve thought you’d get a text from them confirming soon. Now it is underway they can be more sure on what’s going on!

I’d assumed my car was on Morning Cara with it departing on the 13th Feb and my VIN appearing on the 14th. Asian King didn’t depart until the 16th.

Speaking to Tesla today about when funds would be needed, I was told definitely second half of March and not earlier than the 15th. Makes me wonder if mine is on Asian King after all.

I’d assumed my car was on Morning Cara with it departing on the 13th Feb and my VIN appearing on the 14th. Asian King didn’t depart until the 16th.

Speaking to Tesla today about when funds would be needed, I was told definitely second half of March and not earlier than the 15th. Makes me wonder if mine is on Asian King after all.
Sounds to me as if it might be on the Glovis Captain, that is estimated to come in to Zeebrugge on the 15th, and that’s around the time you’d be expected to pay the final invoice. So it lines up I think!

Just out of interest how long before your collection/delivery date do you get the 'Tesla text'! Have been told by both Tesla and Leaseplan Car was on Grand Mark - So well and truly in the UK - I have been told by both my delivery day is Monday 9th Mar - That's 5 days time! Yet still have no official 'Tesla text' - Any advice appreciated.
In the same position as you my Tesla account says delivery at 3.30 p.m. on Monday, confirmed by Lex and Tesla on the phone but no text yet!

Sorry but I have been out this afternoon giving my wipers some more exercise.

Summary

BROOKLANDS has left Zeebrugge and is due to arrive in Southampton tomorrow evening.

MORNING CARA has entered the English Channel and is making easy progress to Zeebrugge.
She is not due to arrive until 22:00 tomorrow night so she may have to loiter in the anchorage if the port isn't ready to handle her.
She is currently scheduled to arrive in Southampton late on Mon 09 Mar.

ASIAN KING is still under the influence of high seas and thunderstorms.
She still has 1521nm to go and cannot now make her stated ETA of 7 Mar.
We'll see if her situation improves in the morning however looking at the weather I fear she will not clear it until Friday, at best.

GLOVIS CAPTAIN is enjoying a balmy 27C and calm Caribbean.
She has elected to use the Mona Passage as her entry point into the Atlantic.
It looks well-timed with no significant weather enroute. ETA Zeebrugge 15 Mar

Earlier in the week I was told eta Zeebrugge on 24/3, name of ship asked but not known.

Seeing your post above thought I'd give them another call. Twenty minute wait and then quite evasive really. No info on ship, no info on where car actually is, 'best guess it's at Zeebrugge but until logistics update I don't know for sure'.

So, I'm none the wiser and Tesla seem pretty clueless as well. Car is somewhere, no idea where and encouraged not to call back again :rolleyes:

It's fun trying to plan around Tesla, isn't it :p

Thanks for trying, and yes Tesla can be trying too, very trying.
Do you have a hidden VIN?

So my MX was unloaded off the Idaho on about 24th Feb, I've not heard anything since.
I called Tesla today and they said all they could see was that it was 'in transit', she then said they come from Tilburg by boat.
Anyone have any idea which boat this might be and when it is expected?
I was told early March as an EDD but have since been told week of 20th.

AFAIK my MX (ordered 27/12/19) is on the Maersk Ohio, due to arrive at Rotterdam this evening. When I spoke to Tesla last week they said it would hopefully be delivered before the end of March.

Mr M do you have any insider info on the route and ships from Tilburg to UK for model X and S?