Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some may call it sad, and some may say 'just let it come and stop worrying about where it is'. I say, I'm not worried, embrace the experience and tools at your disposal. It's a different car buying experience and I for one am enjoying the process. But... HURRY UP!!!! :)

could you post the picture please? i was wanting to get one but by the time Tesla confirmed i was on Morning Cara it was in the atlantic lol

Update on GLOVIS CAPTAIN....

Position Received: 2020-03-06 08:32 UTC
4 minutes ago
Vessel's Local Time:
2020-03-06 04:32 LT (UTC -4)
Area: CARIBS - Caribbean Sea
Current Port: -
Latitude / Longitude: 20.1998° / -65.51038°
Speed/Course: 17.1 kn / 61 °
AIS Source: Satellite
upload_2020-3-6_8-38-35.png

I’m apparently on brooklands, estimated del. date of 12/3 but no text or email yet. Tesla only asked for permission to contact me from Lex 2 days ago. Lease purchase experience needs looking at
Surely it's Tesla's communication with Lex that is important? Lex are the owners of the car. Do you know that Lex hasn't had information from Tesla about expected delivery dates, etc?

Surely it's Tesla's communication with Lex that is important? Lex are the owners of the car. Do you know that Lex hasn't had information from Tesla about expected delivery dates, etc?
Lex have said Tesla will contact me with delivery date before they contact Lex. Some sort of trial before the whole tesla direct system becomes permanent. Lex have been given estimated date of 12/3 but no one has asked me if that's good or not! Anyways shall we continue on orders and deliveries? (Sorry Mr M)

Reactions: Durzel