Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GLOVIS CAPTAIN latest satellite position for those interested:

glovis_latest_pos.PNG

Reactions: Harv3y
Call tesla up. Chance are someone forgot to tick a box. I called them up and within 20 minutes had my final invoice on the account main screen

Thanks for the incentive to call them again (feel like im pestering them at the moment lol) as i am doing a part ex they needed the settlement document re-generating as the previous one only covered upto this week and they need the document to be valid for min 2 weeks after pick up so now they can generate the invoice, thought i would let everyone know incase anyone is in the same boat as me :)

I now know, my car is on the Glovis Captain!

The government have removed the OLEV for caars over £50k.

I don't believe my car was registered on the OLEV portal in time.

I don't know if I can afford the diff now.

Maybe it's not my car anymore.

:(
Tesla register your VIN number on the PIVG portal shortly after you order the car and they can tie the VIN to a customer.
Hence you will get the £3500 grant.

There is another active thread discussing this.

Tesla register your VIN number on the PIVG portal shortly after you order the car and they can tie the VIN to a customer.
Hence you will get the £3500 grant.

There is another active thread discussing this.

I get your point, but until Elon let's me know for certain, I'm trying not to get too excited. In the mean time, I'm going to join the tracking of the Glovis Captain on an hourly basis

Meanwhile on the shipping thread:

ASIAN KING is holding out to sea off Southampton. She remains scheduled to be alongside on Friday afternoon. The berth does become free tonight at 18:00. We can only hope she is called forward early.

GLOVIS CAPTAIN is making steady progress. She had 1458 nm to run this morning and could actually still make a 15 Mar arrival however it looks as though she is timing her arrival to be early 16 Mar. The Zeebrugge port schedule has been modified and it has her arriving at 18:30 on 15 Mar. As I said earlier, she could easily achieve this with an extra kt or 2.

The Zeebrugge port schedule still has the GLOVIS CAPTAIN departing on the night of 18 Mar and the hope is she will arrive in Southampton on 19 Mar. The Southampton port schedule will not show this booking until after the GLOVIS CAPTAIN has arrived in Zeebrugge.

Had a bog standard white M3S+ on order since November on lease and not had a vin matched despite many people who have ordered from the same company after me being assigned one.
Just spoken to Tesla who say it is down for delivery mid April? When I queried this he said the next delivery is mid April so mine would be delivered then.
This obviously goes against everything that seems to be known so far as deliveries are concerned. Feel like I'm just being fobbed off.

Had a bog standard white M3S+ on order since November on lease and not had a vin matched despite many people who have ordered from the same company after me being assigned one.
Just spoken to Tesla who say it is down for delivery mid April? When I queried this he said the next delivery is mid April so mine would be delivered then.
This obviously goes against everything that seems to be known so far as deliveries are concerned. Feel like I'm just being fobbed off.
It does seem contrary to known expectations.

I think you are... a colleagues ordered a white M3S+ on 14th Feb and it’s being delivered tomorrow.