Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called Tesla yesterday (one of my regular calls to ‘check in’ to see if my RN has been matched to a car/VIN yet) and they advised it still hasn’t been but to expect it by early August. So hopefully means my car is on the boat leaving today but you never know. Hoping I might find out before August though as I hear they often start matching the RNs to cars while the cars are on their way over... the waiting game continues...

The GLOVIS SUN has updated its AIS destination to Panama, so I think it is safe to assume she is coming to Europe.
The only spanner is the fact that her ETA for the Canal is 24 Jul. That is a tad slow.
I am going to assume she has her transit booked on the 24 Jul. That will put her into Zeebrugge on 5 August.

The GLOVIS SUN has updated its AIS destination to Panama, so I think it is safe to assume she is coming to Europe.
The only spanner is the fact that her ETA for the Canal is 24 Jul. That is a tad slow.
I am going to assume she has her transit booked on the 24 Jul. That will put her into Zeebrugge on 5 August.
So maybe means it would hit Southampton on 8th / 9th Aug I guess?

I called Tesla yesterday (one of my regular calls to ‘check in’ to see if my RN has been matched to a car/VIN yet) and they advised it still hasn’t been but to expect it by early August. So hopefully means my car is on the boat leaving today but you never know. Hoping I might find out before August though as I hear they often start matching the RNs to cars while the cars are on their way over... the waiting game continues...

That's interesting! When did you order which configuration?