Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We didn’t have a direct hit in the GLOVIS CLIPPER competition.
The winning square was L13 and the nearest hit was P9 chosen by @pavel
Congratulations to you!
You win absolutely nothing but admiration and respect from the other forum members.
Please feel free to lord it over the losers - chief among them was @XHabjab in square T5

We didn’t have a direct hit in the GLOVIS CLIPPER competition.
The winning square was L13 and the nearest hit was P9 chosen by @pavel
Congratulations to you!
You win absolutely nothing but admiration and respect from the other forum members.
Please feel free to lord it over the losers - chief among them was @XHabjab in square T5
Story of my life. :-(

According to the inventory page JSON data, the Model S/X on the Safmarine Mafadi that unloadeded last week, have begun being processed at Tilburg. Assuming they have a similar timeline to the Maersk Ohio, hopefully theyll be ready for pickup in 12 days or so :)

According to the inventory page JSON data, the Model S/X on the Safmarine Mafadi that unloadeded last week, have begun being processed at Tilburg. Assuming they have a similar timeline to the Maersk Ohio, hopefully theyll be ready for pickup in 12 days or so :)
They are about half way through processing Mafadi at Tilburg. Most will be on the way from the weekend and early next week, for delivery By 21st +/- a few days - depending on location.

I thought I would put the 3 ships on the one chart today - a bit of a novelty.

View attachment 585787

PLATINUM RAY continues to tear across the Atlantic covering over 486 miles in the last 24 hours achieving an astonishing average of 20.2 kts. She has now crept ahead of GLOVIS SIGMA and has 1660 nm to go and so could arrive a couple of hours earlier than her published ETA. Her ETA for Zeebrugge is 0300 on Saturday and we will find out tomorrow whether she will arrive in Southampton next Monday.
Anyway we are witnessing a very, very fast transatlantic crossing from her.

GLOVIS SIGMA She continues her high speed dash to Zeebrugge. Her ETA in Zeebrugge is Saturday afternoon but with 1700nm to go she could arrive around midday.

GLOVIS CLIPPER She is in no hurry in comparison to the other two and is maintaining a sedate 16 kts.
She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 16 Sep which is easily achievable. She is not due to depart until 14:00 on 17 Sep and so if she is coming to Southampton it will be on 18 Sep.

I’m continuing to monitor Newark just in case another shipment appears, however it’s not looking promising.
Some may have read elsewhere about a ship called TIJUCA as being likely - I totally disagree, it isn’t at all a likely suspect.

Is it sad that I look forward to these daily updates? Thank you so much MM.

I can see from this link that Platinum Ray is due in to Southampton on the 12th at 7:30am from Zeebrugge, so assume it will be in by then. Thanks again and look forward to tomorrows update.

Planned Movements - Southampton VTS - ABP Southampton

Is it sad that I look forward to these daily updates? Thank you so much MM.

I can see from this link that Platinum Ray is due in to Southampton on the 12th at 7:30am from Zeebrugge, so assume it will be in by then. Thanks again and look forward to tomorrows update.

Planned Movements - Southampton VTS - ABP Southampton
No.
If you read what I said - PLATINUM RAY is going to Zeebrugge on Saturday morning.
I'm expecting the Southampton port schedule to be updated.

Southampton Port Schedule has just been updated - you see, they do listen.
PLATINUM RAY to arrive on Sunday 11:00

Thank you, I called Tesla and asked if i could pick up my M3 LR sooner from Southampton, which they said yes too! so I'm now picking my car up on the 15th from Southampton rather than the 21st! Also my VIN has now appeared in my account. so all very good.

3 ships on the one chart again today.

10 Sep 20.png

PLATINUM RAY The high speed crossing continues as she doggedly maintains 20 kts.
She has finally appeared on the Zeebrugge port schedule with an arrival at 0500 on Saturday and a departure at 22:00 the same day. As expected the Southampton port schedule has been revised and now shows that she is due to arrive in Southampton at 11:00 on Sunday 13 Sep
I shall reveal the winner of the PLATINUM RAY competition shortly....

Meanwhile 143 miles to her south…

GLOVIS SIGMA She continues her high speed dash to Zeebrugge
Her ETA in Zeebrugge is Saturday afternoon but with 1300nm to go she could arrive in the morning if she maintains her current speed.
The Zeebrugge port schedule for her needs to be updated.
Sadly there continues to be no indications of her pitching up in Southampton.

GLOVIS CLIPPER She continues to maintain a stately 16kts.
She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge next Wednesday night which is easily achievable. She is not due to depart until 14:00 on 17 Sep and so if she is coming to Southampton it will be on 18 Sep.

I’m continuing to monitor Newark for another shipment, just in case, however time is running out and I don’t see any likely candidates.

(I acknowledge that the TIJUCA, which is currently in Newark, is being listed elsewhere as a Tesla ship but there is absolutely no evidence to support this. Yes it’s going to Zeebrugge but that doesn’t make it a Tesla carrier in the same way as every ship that arrives in Southampton from Zeebrugge is not a Tesla carrier)

We didn't have a direct hit on square AB2 however the clear winner of the PLATINUM RAY competition is @Scan Man who chose square Z3.
Congratulations to you!
He chose his square within 6 minutes of the competition opening last Thursday and the very next person to choose a square, just 2 minutes later, was @ricco404 who chose X3 and became runner up!

The winner will receive his prize when the superchargers at Fleet southbound open.

We didn't have a direct hit on square AB2 however the clear winner of the PLATINUM RAY competition is @Scan Man who chose square Z3.
Congratulations to you!
He chose his square within 6 minutes of the competition opening last Thursday and the very next person to choose a square, just 2 minutes later, was @ricco404 who chose X3 and became runner up!

The winner will receive his prize when the superchargers at Fleet southbound open.

I have a feeling I'll win this competition before getting my Tesla...

3 ships on the one chart again today.

View attachment 586641

PLATINUM RAY The high speed crossing continues as she doggedly maintains 20 kts.
She has finally appeared on the Zeebrugge port schedule with an arrival at 0500 on Saturday and a departure at 22:00 the same day. As expected the Southampton port schedule has been revised and now shows that she is due to arrive in Southampton at 11:00 on Sunday 13 Sep
I shall reveal the winner of the PLATINUM RAY competition shortly....

Meanwhile 143 miles to her south…

GLOVIS SIGMA She continues her high speed dash to Zeebrugge
Her ETA in Zeebrugge is Saturday afternoon but with 1300nm to go she could arrive in the morning if she maintains her current speed.
The Zeebrugge port schedule for her needs to be updated.
Sadly there continues to be no indications of her pitching up in Southampton.

GLOVIS CLIPPER She continues to maintain a stately 16kts.
She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge next Wednesday night which is easily achievable. She is not due to depart until 14:00 on 17 Sep and so if she is coming to Southampton it will be on 18 Sep.

I’m continuing to monitor Newark for another shipment, just in case, however time is running out and I don’t see any likely candidates.

(I acknowledge that the TIJUCA, which is currently in Newark, is being listed elsewhere as a Tesla ship but there is absolutely no evidence to support this. Yes it’s going to Zeebrugge but that doesn’t make it a Tesla carrier in the same way as every ship that arrives in Southampton from Zeebrugge is not a Tesla carrier)
hi,

i have an collection date for 22nd of September for picking up my M3 LR, been told it is on the Glovis Sigma. As you say there is no indications for her pitching up in Southampton, will this affect my collection date?