Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would say that car park is filling up.
Or has been filled. That seems like a small lot, but it is located at the end of a bigger lot that is closer to the railway (so it seems from the map):
upload_2020-11-16_15-30-8.png

• Informative
Reactions: StevehConwy
GRAND AURORA COMPETITION RESULT

I initially thought we would have a direct hit for this competition but on precise plotting it turns out we didn't.
The winning square is I16 which nobody chose.
Since the ship is at the extreme right of this square, the nearest square is J16 which was a popular choice.
The winning entrant chose this square last Monday so our congratulations go to @heveahero .
Keep an eye on your postbox because if nothing else Christmas is approaching.
We have to offer a tissue to @Brice RedE to dry his eyes as he chose this square also but last Thursday.
It just goes to show that it pays to enter early and not to leave it to the last minute. @Mr. Impatient take note!
The GLOVIS CRYSTAL competition is open to entries - don't delay enter NOW!

Thank you, much obliged!
Enjoying this forum very much, very informative. Studying nautical movements gives a completely different notion of geographical/weather etc. dynamics.
Have an option on model 3 on both GRAND AURORA and GLOVIS CRYSTAL, of course preferring the one on the latter. Hoping 5 dec will be met and will be sufficient for delivering this fical year ;)

Keep up the good work mr Miserable, (reassuring us, carbuyers, also providing interesting material)! :)

Reactions: Skatebambi
Nice! There has been a lot of media attention around shipping emissions over the last week. @Mr Miserable approximately how many miles would the M3’s onboard the RoRo’s need to drive to counter balance the emissions burned on a voyage from pier 80 to Zeebrugge?
I don't know the numbers for the ship however I would guess it would be a very large figure.