Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 and differences from 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A bunch of cars just popped up online for a discount.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 6.17.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 6.17.22 PM.png
    890.4 KB · Views: 175
I love my piano black consul as it has a quality look in an interior where it is lacking. My sill plates and sun visor are fine. all I need is double glass to cut down the road noise which is excessive compared to my ICE cars. I don't have an iPhone.

The laminated front side glass doesn’t help reduce road noise. It’s main benefit is reduction of wind noise and sound from cars passing by.

A bunch of cars just popped up online for
a discount.

C2891033-B6C3-4E7F-8835-0EA3B5C49FB4.png

Shows up here in Europe (Denmark) also.

A bunch of cheaper Chinese SR+’s.

strangely SA told me i wouldn’t get a 2021 upgrade but haven’t been assigned any VIN yet according to him. As it’s a lease I have to reach out on my own to get information..

But I see many in stocks here and even my configuration is there a couple of cars.

In Sweden you also see a whole bunch of LR as inventory cars “under transport”. Found my ordered spec as under transport so I assume it pops up soon. The LR cars has a 2021 chrome delete pic and SR+ the 2020 chrome model with 440 range

I have the impression that the graphics used for the available units are not correct. All SR+'s are the old model, all LR models are the new model.
But, there was still a decent amount of Model 3 AWD available in France, and you can still see them now, represented with the new image, but in stock in France.
So I would not assume that every car that is on the 'in transit' lists will be a refreshed Model 3.

Bit of a shame that they have to transfer the cars about 30 miles away, when there's a vehicle loading pier practically next to them.
by default 2020-10-25 at 7.11.18 PM.jpg

When they were building Giga3, I was thinking wouldn't it be smart to have a deepwater loading port down the street, where they could just roll the cars from Giga3, and use the road test to roll them onto a ship. I mean, just look how close they are to the water.

By the looks of it the large batch of SR+ coming in from China is the old version.
Question is, will it only be the SR+ version... ?
And we don't know what Tesla is shipping from Fremont. RCC Antwerp is underway, but it's possible it's also charged with 2020 model AWD... I would not just trust the picture that appears to be different
I have not seen a single message of a MY2021 Model 3 being sold, with the existing stock also getting the MY2021 image...

On the other hand, Tesla really sold almost every single Model 3 in stock in Europe, it would seem logical to ensure production/shipment of MY 2021 from that point onwards (by selling the MY2020, if necessary with a discount on the last day of Q3).