Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The good news is I can say the wait is worth it. Tesla is delivering a good number of the new S, so they are coming and the car is amazing.

The bad news is I am now just checking for software updates with new features like ANS, FSD beta and some other features that need to be added to the UI so delivery doesn't really solve all the problems (Of course I may have issues.....)

Still got july edd with no VIN in sight for LR w/ 19s on a 1142 order..wonder if it will auto switch to aug or go blank for again.

This is soo fun to guess at 😒
Yeah you have it strange for sure, unless your likely a first in line for some approved 19s to go out the door in say early August.
mine is still blank :( MSLR white on white
Same, May LR order here, blank for a couple days now from October. This new LR getting a VIN with 19s gives me hope though :) SA said in an email today that still looking good for October as well (but not sure how believable that is as always). I sure hope so, as prefer to take delivery of this LR MS I have on order versus my backup Y.

Ordered 4/25 with 10-14 weeks estimate (if I remember the estimate correctly).
  • Model S Long Range
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat
  • 19" Tempest Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
Went blank for about a week in early-June, then started showing August since then. Added FSD on today and it still showing August. August 1st would be 14 weeks from date of order.
RN1148. Mine has showed August and has not went blank or changed since early-June. Hoping I’ll get the car by mid-August. Willing to wait till end of September at the latest. If it goes past September, will likely be canceling looking into other options. Been considering a Lucid Air.

Stopped by my local service center in Salt Lake City, UT a few days ago to check out a Model Y with a friend. Local service center says they had a decent amount of Plaid deliveries, but not many LR.

• Funny
Reactions: T-Racer and Ormond