Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Be sure to calculate the difference in sales tax too. With the trade-in, you only pay tax on the difference in price.

So, in some cases while a third party sale may get you more cash up front, you'll end up paying more on the bottom line.
That doesn’t happen with every state. He lives in NJ, one of the most taxed states in the country. I doubt they let you pay the difference on sales tax. I know California doesn’t.

1.png

21 is the way to go

It depends where you live. The 21s only come with summer tires. If you’re in the Midwest take the 19s and then buy an extra set of 21s for the summer. Doing that basically gives you a free set of tires and wheels in the 19s.
I probably over paid but was able to get the 21s for $5500. Basically $1000 more to have 2 sets. Probably will end up selling my 19s.

I received my VIN. Unfortunately not a 2022 VIN. Really thought it would be.

Model S 19 Black/White
Yes, when was your order date? Also, can you please give the first 3 digits after the "MF". My assumption is that you have an Oct build date. If you can ask your SA for the exact date, that would help us as well. Well, not really help us, but allow us to keep going with our charades.