Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's in your order agreement. 3 days.

View attachment 697931
I might run into the same issue of being out of town on the day it arrives. But I have developed a good relationship with my SA, he noted the dates I will be out in my account on his end, and I'm confident he will make it work for me should I not be here when it arrives. Build that relationship.

Hope so because my EDD is 9/1-9/11, and it has been getting range has been getting tighter as the days go by. I'm away for all of the days except for 2 days.
It’s amazing how many people here are out of town for a lot of their EDD range. Then again, this whole year I’ve delayed/postponed trips in a fruitless attempt to not miss my window. This trip was scheduled in March when not in my wildest dreams did I think I’d still be waiting. 😔

It’s amazing how many people here are out of town for a lot of their EDD range. Then again, this whole year I’ve delayed/postponed trips in a fruitless attempt to not miss my window. This trip was scheduled in March when not in my wildest dreams did I think I’d still be waiting. 😔
I mean at some point we have to live our lives right? :) If I could count on a date in advance I would schedule around it. I have no plans in September because I was expecting my vehicle in September. Now it's been December, November, etc....who knows when, then all of a sudden we will have a 3 day window to pick up. It seems like they could be a little more forgiving especially if we pay for the vehicle but I am trying not to lose any sleep over it and will worry when the time comes, IF it is a problem.

Reactions: GrnSqrl
I mean at some point we have to live our lives right? :) If I could count on a date in advance I would schedule around it. I have no plans in September because I was expecting my vehicle in September. Now it's been December, November, etc....who knows when, then all of a sudden we will have a 3 day window to pick up. It seems like they could be a little more forgiving especially if we pay for the vehicle but I am trying not to lose any sleep over it and will worry when the time comes, IF it is a problem.
I'm in the same boat. My delivery has now moved to Oct 15~ Oct 30. Wifey has booked a trip to Cancun for last week to Oct. I would have to delay my pickup as the trip was booked over 2 months ago & I never thought the dates will move this far out as I was promised delivery in June by SA.

RN1143 MSLR White/Cream 19" no-FSD ordered Jan 9, St Louis, MO. Got my first date range (since it showed March 6-31 early on) this morning: Estimated Delivery: August 29 - September 18. For what it's worth, got a call from my SA two weeks ago after months of silence saying maybe August but surely September because of EOQ.

Next step, see if I still have a date range tomorrow!
Date range held, and continued to narrow over the last several days. Then yesterday the EDD went to February. This morning woke up to Aug 31 - Sep 3 with a VIN number. Yes!

So aside from my original 2/15-3/15 EDD, I got my first EDD that had actual dates back on 8/10: window of 8/26-9/15.

Today, in a first since 8/10, when I checked this morning the date range was the same as yesterday: 8/29-9/7. I choose to interpret this as a positive sign 😃

Still no VIN but hey I'll take it.

Reactions: cwanja
So aside from my original 2/15-3/15 EDD, I got my first EDD that had actual dates back on 8/10: window of 8/26-9/15.

Today, in a first since 8/10, when I checked this morning the date range was the same as yesterday: 8/29-9/7. I choose to interpret this as a positive sign 😃

Still no VIN but hey I'll take it.
I basically have the same EDD in Houston. 8/29-9/8. January order. 11444

Reactions: epotter and cwanja
My March order is behind a lot of later orders. Ugh.

Oct 18-Nov 7
Sep 4-24
Sep 21-30 / 20-30
Today: Oct 17-Nov 6

This isn’t cool. I even told them, if they can’t get it to me by Oct 24, I need it delayed till Nov 21. They said I’d be sent back to the end of the line if it arrived during that window, nothing they could do.

I haven’t been this pissed since the start of the process.

The fact that 19”s come with summer tires, and that all weather tires aren’t even available from them right now, is just the cherry on top.

I really should cancel my order, but I’m sticking with it because I have the old price locked in.