Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki 2021+ Model S Refresh - Missing/Incomplete Software Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't even bother with it anymore. Tried listening to a song on Apple. it get like a few seconds in and just randomly switches to another song. And now the price of the piece of s.. t is 15k less than what I bought it for. And like William above... I have FSD.. never use it.. and can't get updates.

Reactions: Ramphex
I got the update last night but I do not see font size adjustment anywhere- little help? Also it was not listed in the release notes along with the other features.
The NotATeslaApp site says that the font size is only for the Model 3 and Model Y:

1681999992815.png

• Informative
He should have said refresh S/X. Those vertical screens are smaller, but on the horizontal screen it's much bigger font than the 3/Y. I have both and it's not even comparable.
I have a '22 and my eyes are crap. The layout is what causes it. It seems the 15" screen gets more real estate for certain functions than my 17" screen in the S. I just see the Y as easier to read in some situations.

City streets and highways, yes. FSDj is still on the 2022.x branch, despite regular software having multiple versions on 2023.x branch already.
Yes, FSD(j) will be on a 2023 branch lower than this new production branch with much needed larger font options. So, sucker FSD(j) users will have another six months to wait until they get that - as the next "wide" rollout is likely at least that far away. JUNK!

Yes, FSD(j) will be on a 2023 branch lower than this new production branch with much needed larger font options. So, sucker FSD(j) users will have another six months to wait until they get that - as the next "wide" rollout is likely at least that far away. JUNK!
If you just remove from FSD, then we get back to the regular updates - right? I am on the subscription FSD and don’t think it is worth and like to get the most recent software updates.