Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tempest LR scheduled for 9/27 at 1!
Best of luck! I take possession on 9/29 at 10:00 AM.
Looks like lots of people are getting their Model S cars as Tesla is pushing deliveries before end of Q3. It will be interesting to see how many Model S cars Tesla sold in Q3 and the profit margin on it. As a Tesla stock owner (directly & indirectly) I have a vested interest in seeing Tesla doing well.

Tempest LR scheduled for 9/27 at 1!
Mine got moved up to tomorrow!
1631992943704.jpeg

1632087453432.jpeg

Tessie II is home! To early to give a review as it was a “touchless delivery” which means “there’s your car, you go figure it out”. Thankfully, no animals were harmed during the careful drive home. But first impression is WOW! It’s simply amazing this car is faster and better in every way from my 2015 P85D and $45,000 cheaper. Life is good.

View attachment 711469
Tessie II is home! To early to give a review as it was a “touchless delivery” which means “there’s your car, you go figure it out”. Thankfully, no animals were harmed during the careful drive home. But first impression is WOW! It’s simply amazing this car is faster and better in every way from my 2015 P85D and $45,000 cheaper. Life is good.
Congrats!! The car looks amazing

View attachment 711469
Long overdue. Congrats!

View attachment 711469
Looks stunning! Hope you have wonderful time driving this beautiful machine.

View attachment 711469
Congrats and the end of your hostage situation lol. Absolutely gorgeous. Merry EoQ Christmas!

Reactions: MyT-S and Danlbrau
View attachment 711469
So, how do your like your new car after you had it for few days? Pluses and minuses (if any) please.
Have they activated the noise cancellation system yet?

So, how do your like your new car after you had it for few days? Pluses and minuses (if any) please.
Have they activated the noise cancellation system yet?
It meets every expectation. Far better than my 2015 P85D. Fit and finish was flawless. The only real nit is I didn’t get any help figuring out all the systems so I’m still a little behind the curve so it will only get better. Disappointed they removed automatic lane change on autopilot so when you change lanes you need to click autopilot back on. The regen braking is way more aggressive and I haven’t found out a way to adjust it (if possible). But man is it a beast. I am so glad I didn’t get a Plaid. The acceleration is beyond sufficient, an understatement if there ever was one.

It meets every expectation. Far better than my 2015 P85D. Fit and finish was flawless. The only real nit is I didn’t get any help figuring out all the systems so I’m still a little behind the curve so it will only get better. Disappointed they removed automatic lane change on autopilot so when you change lanes you need to click autopilot back on. The regen braking is way more aggressive and I haven’t found out a way to adjust it (if possible). But man is it a beast. I am so glad I didn’t get a Plaid. The acceleration is beyond sufficient, an understatement if there ever was one.
From what I’ve heard, the regen setting is locked to “high” so that they could get the best EPA mileage range estimate rating possible.

• Informative
Reactions: cwanja
Just got a text message from Tesla that the car has arrived and will be ready for pick-up on Monday (2 days earlier). I pick it up at 2:30 PM. Excitement building up!
Keep an eye out, they might text you again and do it even sooner if it gets there early. I had mine scheduled for 2 days after arrival, then they texted me and tried to get me to pick it up within hours of it getting off the truck.