Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today was delivery day! Just back from a 7 hour round trip to the nearest dealer in Portland, Oregon (at least until they finally open the new dealership in my home town around the end of this year).
Hey, congratulations! Thanks for posting your initial impressions. It’s clear you’re happy with the car. Hope you get many miles of driving fun out of it.

Reactions: lifjoy and Paul4343
One more follow up to give you all some hope that production is speeding along...

Today we got a VIN for our Model Y order, along with the Vision Agreement. I expect that tomorrow, we'll be offered a range of delivery dates to choose from since that's what happened with our Model 3. And the EDD changed to 10/21-10/27.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul4343 and BnGrm
WooHoo, I finally got my Tesla!

I mean no, not the car. But the electrician showed up and installed the charger.

Still 10/29-11/28 for the M3LR, no change for weeks now. But once I get it at least I'll be able to drive it :)

2021-10-20 11.58.25.jpg

I got my Vision Agreement and an updated EDD!

I signed in this morning and was immediately presented with the Vision Agreement. I agreed to it, and was sent to the normal page afterwards, but my EDD hadn't changed. A few minutes later I reloaded, and my EDD had moved. Still no VIN.

Sept 9 OD, blue/white/18, delivery near Toronto.
EDD *was* Oct 29 - Nov 11.
EDD is now Nov 4 - Nov 7

@Paul4343 hopefully this means you see some action today as well!

EDD history is as follows:
September 9: November
September 10: Nov 9 - Nov 30
September 13: Oct 21 - Nov 10
October 15: Oct 29 - Nov 11
October 21: Nov 4 - Nov 7

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul4343
I got my Vision Agreement and an updated EDD!

I signed in this morning and was immediately presented with the Vision Agreement. I agreed to it, and was sent to the normal page afterwards, but my EDD hadn't changed. A few minutes later I reloaded, and my EDD had moved. Still no VIN.

Sept 9 OD, blue/white/18, delivery near Toronto.
EDD *was* Oct 29 - Nov 11.
EDD is now Nov 4 - Nov 7

@Paul4343 hopefully this means you see some action today as well!

EDD history is as follows:
September 9: November
September 10: Nov 9 - Nov 30
September 13: Oct 21 - Nov 10
October 15: Oct 29 - Nov 11
October 21: Nov 4 - Nov 7
Excellent! Surely the Vision and updated EDD are significant. Hopefully delivery for you will actually occur in that very narrow window now...