Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking HELIOS RAY would have overtaken VIKING OCEAN by the time they reach Southampton...

In the meantime and given the sedate speed, I imagining the crews are catching the sun and listening to something like this:

Helios Ray is due to dock at Southampton 3 hours after Viking Ocean so I doubt any overtaking is going to take place

Reactions: Elmet
So I still have no VIN in source code and my order looks like this:
1637064891962.png

Shall I be worried now that GRAND DAHLIA (supposedly the last ship) has left towards Europe? Ordered grey/black/Gemini MYLR on 29/10 in Denmark.

So I still have no VIN in source code and my order looks like this:
View attachment 733561

Shall I be worried now that GRAND DAHLIA (supposedly the last ship) has left towards Europe? Ordered grey/black/Gemini MYLR on 29/10 in Denmark.
My page looks the same unfortunately.
Today - after "twisting the arm" several times - the CS representative said that "maybe" next week I would get a VIN allocated. No word on delivery date so far. But several times reassured that will be before the end of the year.
Pretty exasperating situation in DK. They don't control at all the deliveries, as they are managed by "Tesla themselves" whatever that means.

No big news today.
ALTAIR LEADER is about to depart Livorno enroute to Zeebrugge and will now arrive on 21 Nov (3 days late).
HYPERION RAY has switched her AIS back on now she is in the Red Sea.
As I was advised by my new source GLOVIS SUN departed to S Korea and so is of no interest to us.
The NABUCCO competition is closed - she is in the Gulf of Suez and should transit the canal tomorrow morning.
PARADISE ACE departed Shanghai to Singapore and Europe but she is of no interest to us.
Hopefully my internet will be back up later today....

What will most likely be the final ship of Q4 may have been identified following a tip from Germany.
She is presently heading to Shanghai and should arrive tomorrow.
Her destination will be Koper and she should arrive there around mid December.
I just need one more piece of information to drop into place before releasing the name.

Not quite. I've edited my order to remove EAP since being allocated a car and as its software only, the car car allocation hasn't changed - confirmed by Tesla. Therefore, it depends what you change your order to.
I was thinking about colour changes, and perhaps rims. Things that require a physical change. EAP is just an "unlock" of the software and incurs no change on the car itself.

No big news today.
ALTAIR LEADER is about to depart Livorno enroute to Zeebrugge and will now arrive on 21 Nov (3 days late).
HYPERION RAY has switched her AIS back on now she is in the Red Sea.
As I was advised by my new source GLOVIS SUN departed to S Korea and so is of no interest to us.
The NABUCCO competition is closed - she is in the Gulf of Suez and should transit the canal tomorrow morning.
PARADISE ACE departed Shanghai to Singapore and Europe but she is of no interest to us.
Hopefully my internet will be back up later today....
And what about høegh Kobe?

My page looks the same unfortunately.
Today - after "twisting the arm" several times - the CS representative said that "maybe" next week I would get a VIN allocated. No word on delivery date so far. But several times reassured that will be before the end of the year.
Pretty exasperating situation in DK. They don't control at all the deliveries, as they are managed by "Tesla themselves" whatever that means.
I believe the order matching is done in the US.
To be honest we haven't checked this for a while but last time it was, the matching was being done during US working hours.

I was thinking HELIOS RAY would have overtaken VIKING OCEAN by the time they reach Southampton...

In the meantime and given the sedate speed, I imagining the crews are catching the sun and listening to something like this:

Viking Ocean is currently showing as arriving into Southampton on 20 November at midday with Helios Ray arriving 3 hours later

Viking Ocean is currently showing as arriving into Southampton on 20 November at midday with Helios Ray arriving 3 hours later
I was looking at their relative speeds - HELIOS RAY has been consistently a little (and sometimes a lot) faster than VIKING OCEAN since they entered the Med, but with only 3 days left I agree it doesn't look like they'll trade places. I don't know what tolerance shipping has in terms of missing their published/estimated ETAs or how accurate they are normally?

Status
Not open for further replies.