Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The HOEGH TARGET left SHG at 4th July

View attachment 684397

actually on its way to Port Sudan

View attachment 684398

Think the destination is simply a port off the Suez Canal, so of no significance. For me, the first ship coming to Europe.

Greets
This is the one I referred to that will arrive in Zeebrugge on 6 Aug. (Originally 11 Aug). It's a scheduled service that stops in Sudan, Greece and Italy before arriving in Zeebrugge. At the moment I think GLOVIS SUPERIOR is a safer bet.

Tesla website for the standard rang now says September delivery. Production must of ramped up and more shipments due in?
Yes this is again yet another indication of some sweeping changes to Tesla production schedules that are occurring at the moment.
I think we will be seeing an armada of ships leaving Shanghai in the next 4 weeks....

PAGNA (UK bound) refuelled off Singapore and is now in the Straits of Malacca enroute to Suez with an ETA of 28 Jul.
GLOVIS SUPERIOR (Suspected to be heading for Zeebrugge) overtook PAGNA whilst she was sat refuelling and is now about 23 miles ahead of PAGNA with the same ETA for Suez.
Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 11.14.46.png

Reactions: NJR46 and TesTed
just had an email from my Tesla agent after me asking if i will get my VIN number soon and i dropped the “pagna“ ship in there. His response was that they are expecting a number of shipments in to the UK during August. So i guess there is a few more ships out there somewhere.
“Tesla agent”! Does everyone get an agent assigned to them? I’ve just been harassing randoms on chat 🤷‍♂️

Hi all.

Has anyone here ordered using Tesla PCP? I haven't yet as I have a car to P/Ex which is also on PCP and didn't want to cock up the Tesla 60 day valuation. I ordered the car as "Cash" and then plan to go back into my order somehow (through my Tesla dealer contact) and then sort out the P/Ex etc.

I suppose my question is whether there's any better Lease options out there. The APR on Tesla site suggests 4.9% which I thought was pretty good?

Hi all.

Has anyone here ordered using Tesla PCP? I haven't yet as I have a car to P/Ex which is also on PCP and didn't want to cock up the Tesla 60 day valuation. I ordered the car as "Cash" and then plan to go back into my order somehow (through my Tesla dealer contact) and then sort out the P/Ex etc.

I suppose my question is whether there's any better Lease options out there. The APR on Tesla site suggests 4.9% which I thought was pretty good?
We ordered my company Model 3 through Yorkshire Vehicle Finance (yfv.co.uk). They matched Tesla lease price and the benefit is not having to deal with Tesla lease with respect to the car for the next 3 years.

Reactions: NJR46
If you are in Germany I'm not sure why your first car has a Dutch country code. I believe this code is meant to be the destination country rather than country of importation.
The two LR I Have/had all came through Zeebrugge and have/had a NL Sim Card/Online Account. When I first started Youtube in the car it was in dutch language. And in the CoC of both states "Tesla Motors Netherlands B.V." under point 0.9 "Name and address of the manufacturer's representative".

The two LR I Have/had all came through Zeebrugge and have/had a NL Sim Card/Online Account. When I first started Youtube in the car it was in dutch language. And in the CoC of both states "Tesla Motors Netherlands B.V." under point 0.9 "Name and address of the manufacturer's representative".
All the UK cars also have the dutch Sim

Anyway PAGNA and GLOVIS SUPERIOR are heading through the busy Straits of Malacca. They passed earlier today the scene of a collision that occured earlier this week between a brand spanking new big containership ZEPHYR LUMOS and an 11 year old bulk carrier GALAPAGOS. It appears that the bulk carrier lost its steering and ended up crossing the path of the containership. Fortunately nobody was injured and both ships are still afloat. The bulk carrier was lucky not to have been sliced in half. Both ships are currently anchored on the 'hard shoulder' of the shipping lane pending surveyor assessments.

Status
Not open for further replies.