Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Short positions recap of the next ships to arrive at Zeebrugge:
Helios Ray and Glovis Supreme, both confirmed carrying Model 3 and Model Y, expected on Sunday. Helios Ray picked-up a Pilot at Brixham to help him navigate through the English Channel
Hoegh Oslo, expected on Monday, did a short stop at Santander in Spain. A French customer having his car on this ship was able to take the pictures below while he was there, as the ship was leaving the port when he arrived near the beach. He was so close to his car he could feel it!
1628983808027.png

Capture d’écran 2021-08-15 à 01.35.12.png

1628983997684.png

1628984008124.png

Aight, that's just what I was told. No 'obviously' about it. We have to go on the information we have available.
[...]
I think what I've been told aligns enough with shipping expectations on this thread to provide people with better estimates for when they'd see their cars, thus I shared.
Sorry, it was not meant against you. Thank you for sharing this information. I was just pointing out that there are ships arriving before September in the UK and that Tesla Advisors are often telling anything they want keep the customer happy but it is not always the truth. For example, them not telling the ship name when they know it, whereas some other give the ship name easily. Depends on who you get on the other side.

Reactions: moodel_tree
Hi experts.

How do you find out which ship your cars are on?

I was told that Tesla only delivered cars once a quarter - I do not know if it only applies to Denmark.
I ordered an M3P on 30 / 6-21 which ends at VIN 326 *** and I have received a delivery estimate called week 37.

Cars going to Denmark, what port do they arrive in?

Short positions recap of the next ships to arrive at Zeebrugge:
Helios Ray and Glovis Supreme, both confirmed carrying Model 3 and Model Y, expected on Sunday. Helios Ray picked-up a Pilot at Brixham to help him navigate through the English Channel
Hoegh Oslo, expected on Monday, did a short stop at Santander in Spain. A French customer having his car on this ship was able to take the pictures below while he was there, as the ship was leaving the port when he arrived near the beach. He was so close to his car he could feel it!
View attachment 696685
View attachment 696690

View attachment 696687
View attachment 696688
How could we know if Teslas for Spain were offloaded in Santander?
I know that since years Santander has been loading onto Hoegh carriers vehicles manufactured locally, but no idea if Tesla used the port to offload some?

Hi experts.

How do you find out which ship your cars are on?

I was told that Tesla only delivered cars once a quarter - I do not know if it only applies to Denmark?

I ordered an M3P on 30 / 6-21 which ends at VIN 326 *** and I have received a delivery estimate called week 37.
The cars going to Denmark, what port do they arrive in?
Some ships (such as the Hoegh ones) allow you to track your car via the VIN. For others it's just an educated guess taking into account ship docking versus your delivery date.

Status
Not open for further replies.