Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could we know if Teslas for Spain were offloaded in Santander?
I know that since years Santander has been loading onto Hoegh carriers vehicles manufactured locally, but no idea if Tesla used the port to offload some?
As far as we know, the only entry port for Tesla in mainland Europe is Zeebrugge. Moreover, the draught increase after the ship left Santander so it most likely loaded vehicles.

So have finally bought myself a TM3, I`m SUPER excited. I just love the company!! i bought a car that was already made, and said "in transit", does that mean its already on a boat somewhere?
You should have looked in the source code of the detail page before ordering the car, you could have seen the manufacturing date and maybe find out the ship based on that. It is certainly already on a ship. If you can, ask the ship name to Tesla, maybe using the online chat. If you ordered it, in the past few days, the cars I have seen have a manufacturing dates between July 28th and August 4th and I would say the ship is LAKE GENEVA but this is just a guess.

168074BF-509C-463F-8EDA-232488A57755.png

And Glovis supreme is in

You should have looked in the source code of the detail page before ordering the car, you could have seen the manufacturing date and maybe find out the ship based on that. It is certainly already on a ship. If you can, ask the ship name to Tesla, maybe using the online chat. If you ordered it, in the past few days, the cars I have seen have a manufacturing dates between July 28th and August 4th and I would say the ship is LAKE GENEVA but this is just a guess.
what do u search; to find the manufacturing date? Im getting like 127 hits if I just search the word "date.." :)...

Got a bit more information out of Tesla. My M3LR, VIN ending 321*** will arrive in Manchester on the 14th September. They wouldn't tell me the vessel name. I think it has to be on Lake Geneva or a later ship, possibly Theben.

Can anyone post the full itineraries of those ships?

On my side I have ordered in mid July a MIC Model Y for delivery in Switzerland in September.

I have found a “LRW…” VIN# in the source code but no “PlannedGADailyDate”. Does it mean it’s not yet built?
There are lots of potential dates in the data that tell time line info but Teslas use varies from time to time

VesselDepartureDate
ExpectedVesselArrivalDate
ActualGAInDate
FactoryGatedDate
EtaToDelivery

But other than a sport trying to work them all out, when you get a vin, the car is built and is on its way if not here already.

On my side I have ordered in mid July a MIC Model Y for delivery in Switzerland in September.

I have found a “LRW…” VIN# in the source code but no “PlannedGADailyDate”. Does it mean it’s not yet built?
Also ordered for Switzerland, on 7/17. Found the VIN like 2 weeks ago in the source code (ends in 326***).
Can't find the PlannedGADailyDate either. I guess I will get the final delivery message in 2-3 weeks since my EDD is currently 9/4-18.

Got a bit more information out of Tesla. My M3LR, VIN ending 321*** will arrive in Manchester on the 14th September. They wouldn't tell me the vessel name. I think it has to be on Lake Geneva or a later ship, possibly Theben.

Can anyone post the full itineraries of those ships?
My VIN is 3224** - I have been informed likely 15th September collection from Birmingham. I will see if I can find out the vessel from my TA over the next couple of days

Reactions: NickFie
I'm back!

Just trying to fathom out what has happened since I've been away and what ships are in the pipeline...
A couple of issues to tidy up in the meantime.
I would be grateful if anyone can confirm that they have been told that their car is on LAKE GENEVA.
I noted that MORNING CRYSTAL has departed for Australia from Shanghai. Anyone aware of why she was alongside Shanghai for so long?
In Shanghai at the moment is ELEKTRA - she is going to be heading direct to Zeebrugge when she leaves. She could be a Tesla ship.
I'm aware of a couple of other ships that have departed Shanghai and are heading for Europe in the last week or so but I have not seen anything to indicate they are carrying Teslas.
Still piecing things together at the moment and wading through a ton of emails.....

I remain a little puzzled with GLOVIS SUPREME.
She left Shanghai on 19 Jul announcing Southampton as her destination but somehow that got changed to Zeebrugge on the way.
She is not due to call at Southampton in the near future and no feeder ships look promising that would indicate crossloading has taken place in Zeebrugge.
Anyone in the UK had their delivery delayed a couple of weeks?

The proper field is ActualGAInDate but this is only accessible on the Vehicle details page in the inventory. Before you order it. That is what I mentioned, you need to check before you order it, after it is not possible to access this information from the website.

Last seen date for a car in transit is August 10th so it means there is at least one additional ship after Lake Geneva.

I would be grateful if anyone can confirm that they have been told that their car is on LAKE GENEVA
Yes I have proof from two French customers that got confirmation of the ship name from a Tesla Advisor.

Status
Not open for further replies.