Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So to summarise:

Glovis Summit - 23rd August
Glovis Companion - 30th August
Lake Geneva - 3rd September
Elektra - 14th September
Grand Ruby - 16th September

Would be keen to get a recap of people's VINs and delivery dates they've been given, which may or may not give others with similar numbers an idea of which ship theirs might be on?
3182**, collection 7th Sept from Glasgow.

Reactions: TesTed
So to summarise:

Glovis Summit - 23rd August
Glovis Companion - 30th August
Lake Geneva - 3rd September
Elektra - 14th September
Grand Ruby - 16th September

Would be keen to get a recap of people's VINs and delivery dates they've been given, which may or may not give others with similar numbers an idea of which ship theirs might be on?
322*** Told by my SA ship was arriving 12th Sept. Ship not named.

Reactions: TesTed
Perhaps some one or even Mr Miserable could help. Ordered by M3 early July and changed the configuration confirmed on the 24th July. Getting any information from Tesla is difficult to say the least. I've ordered a white M3LR with 19's. I've been given September as a date but no more. Could any one help narrow this date down a little?

I can't see any mention about the ship MORNING PILOT on this thread recently. Could this be a Tesla ship? Left from Shanghai 31st July, currently in Italy and scheduled for Southampton 8th September.
There are lots of car carriers on their way from China to Europe and MORNING PILOT is just one of them. I count 14 ships in addition to those identified as Tesla ships. She actually departed Shanghai on 30 Jul and will arrive in Southampton on 7 Sep.
Traditionally Tesla charter their ships ie the ship will only be carrying Teslas although having said that, earlier this quarter we did see Tesla use ships on a scheduled service like MORNING PILOT, to ship smalller quantities but these were exceptional. There is nothing to suggest that MORNING PILOT has Tesla cargo. I will nevertheless monitor where the ship docks in Southampton and also who her handling agent is to see if they fit with a Tesla shipment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zill and RubberToe
Perhaps some one or even Mr Miserable could help. Ordered by M3 early July and changed the configuration confirmed on the 24th July. Getting any information from Tesla is difficult to say the least. I've ordered a white M3LR with 19's. I've been given September as a date but no more. Could any one help narrow this date down a little?
With ships on the way, Tesla should be able to match you to a car and narrow down the expected delivery date for you. You can be 99% certain it will be by the end of September though unless your build spec is particularly unusual.

Amazing video by Wuwa showing Triton Ace being loaded with Tesla Model 3s

Great video. Did anyone spot any RHD?
Additionally, I thought chrome was deleted nowadays?

The ship has now departed - a day behind schedule. New ETA for Singapore is 29 Aug.

Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 08.58.18.png

Great video. Did anyone spot any RHD?
Additionally, I thought chrome was deleted nowadays?

The ship has now departed - a day behind schedule. New ETA for Singapore is 29 Aug.

View attachment 700277
Mine still had remnants of white protective film over the matt black stuff when i picked it up last week so my guess is its that rather than chrome

Hi all,

Who did you contact to request your estimated delivery date please?
I placed my order on 31st July for a Black LR with aero wheels. I received an allocation SMS on 13th August.
My VIN ends 321***

I emailed Tesla UK Sales and my SA on Friday 9am but neither of them have replied as of yet.

Based on the amazing info from Mr Miserable I'm guessing my car is on Grand Ruby but I've seen other members mention the same allocation dates talk about Lake Geneva.
Does anyone have similar details to me and has had a more concrete EDD?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.