Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.40.4.1 am I screwed out of FSD beta?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the "extra people" here are more likely general population FSDb people, the number we can actually see suggest many hundreds of cars have already been offered this release.

Maybe Tesla is trying to pick up the pace on the release process on this one, which might improve my chances of getting my first-ever FSDb software for the model 3 I took delivery on in early November. I'm blocked from the older FSDb releases by having too high a number on my currently installed software.
It came true for me. Right now 2022.40.4.10 is installing on my model 3, which has never before gotten FSDb software. The software which was on it as of this morning was 2022.40.4.2.

Teslafi current counts 26 subscribers who have made this particular version-to-version transition, along with 29 others coming from various non FSDb version, so a modest majority of the installs detected in this population are for newbies.

In my case I'm not really a newbie. We've had FSDb software on our model Y since June, and I've driven over 1000 miles with it engaged.

I'm just glad that I'm finally done waiting in line, and wondering what the real rules of this game are.

Not a shill and got

2022.40.4.10​

I was on the non-FSD thing after I was dropped from the program last month. I guess they get another $200 bucks from me just as I was about to cancel again because I couldn’t get back in LOL. Testing will begin IMMEDIATELY.
Congrats to all that waited on the 2022.40.4.2 branch.
Many are getting the FSDb download now. Check your app and car cuz updates don’t always notify you.
4 years 11 months wait.

Oh shizz… there goes Xmas for me! Lol. I just got my cameras upgraded last month. Shocked to see the upgrade give me FSD Beta.

Damn my screen is dirty!
4DACDFFC-25BD-4D7A-BF12-B1B2EC148786.jpeg

Latest FSD 36.3.3 is finally downloading for me!!! First time getting it!! Cam upgrade on 2017 model S . I’ve waiting 5 years for this lol
Congrats! Now to be extra vigilant because FSDb really does sometimes do the worst thing at the wrong time.

I’ll miss being able to relax with production AP, but still glad to have both cars on the same branch now.

Reactions: Jarvis20
Absolutely!!
Congrats! Now to be extra vigilant because FSDb really does sometimes do the worst thing at the wrong time.

I’ll miss being able to relax with production AP, but still glad to have both cars on the same branch now.
I can’t imagine how anyone with the new steering wheel yoke can keep their hands on the wheel… Hope they get more of a delay! I’ve played enough of Mike Tyson’s punch out to know how Glass Jaw got his name! :D

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Yea, but it seems like folks are getting upgraded to 69.3.3 and not to v11, which makes me think V11 isn't that close to being ready yet
V11 has a ways to go. It has yet to be released to any FSDb testers and only a limited rollout to employees. Even that was over a month ago with no updated version. It's possible that it could go out to FSDb testers by the end of the year, but almost certainly not to the entire fleet. I believe that 10.69.3.3 will be released to cars on the production branch. V11 will come later.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
V11 has a ways to go. It has yet to be released to any FSDb testers and only a limited rollout to employees. Even that was over a month ago with no updated version. It's possible that it could go out to FSDb testers by the end of the year, but almost certainly not to the entire fleet. I believe that 10.69.3.3 will be released to cars on the production branch. V11 will come later.
I'm guessing folks will see V11 on 40.4.x as part of current FSDb. Then maybe once there is good testing of V11 there it would then eventually go to 44.x.

I think that's what you are saying? Or are you thinking that 69.3.3 makes it to 44.x before V11?