Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not a big fan of having the NAV destination, miles and time displayed in a bug on the bottom left of the NAV screen.

Also, don't really like that current location and street/road are now WAY to the right side of the screen and smaller.. I understand with the GIANT bug on the bottom left, moving it farther away might be better, but i would much prefer to be able to remove the bug on the bottom left and have the current street and loc in the middle again. Makes much more sense.

Anyone in the FSD Beta get pushed 2022.44.25.3? It doesn't appear to be an FSD Beta software version. I didn't have any strikeouts or anything, but I also don't use the Beta features so wondering if I was kicked for non-use or something.

Am sad because 2022.36.20 finally fixed speed limit sign reading on a 20 mile section of my commute and now it is back to unfixed again.

Hoping I don't have to go thru the safety score again to get the Beta back, will look at what options I have to request tonight.

Anyone in the FSD Beta get pushed 2022.44.25.3? It doesn't appear to be an FSD Beta software version. I didn't have any strikeouts or anything, but I also don't use the Beta features so wondering if I was kicked for non-use or something.

Am sad because 2022.36.20 finally fixed speed limit sign reading on a 20 mile section of my commute and now it is back to unfixed again.

Hoping I don't have to go thru the safety score again to get the Beta back, will look at what options I have to request tonight.
I have not. I canceled FSD subscription but won't be effective until 12/26.

Not a big fan of having the NAV destination, miles and time displayed in a bug on the bottom left of the NAV screen.

Also, don't really like that current location and street/road are now WAY to the right side of the screen and smaller.. I understand with the GIANT bug on the bottom left, moving it farther away might be better, but i would much prefer to be able to remove the bug on the bottom left and have the current street and loc in the middle again. Makes much more sense.
What do you mean by 'bug'?

Attachments

• 9EEE2996-26EB-4646-89D1-BEA274404809.jpeg
    9EEE2996-26EB-4646-89D1-BEA274404809.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 158
Just got 44.25.5 update over night.
I like that I can see consumtion/tire psi on the main screen, but not at the expense of audio controls. I wish they could be displayed at the same time. The giant screen could be more customizable.

I like the new fan controls. I like that auto climate is decoupled from seats. It would be nice to be able to have a number pop-up menu you press for seats instead of having to continually tap the button. Are we're trying to recreate the physical button experience?

I don't like that the turn signal camera still covers things.

The new auto turn signal function doesn't work well.

The music control location is fine, but I wish they allowed the bottom part of the screen to contain more useful info.

I've never used Apple Music, so don't understand the hype.

It's nice that you can use cabin cam now with sentry, but why not the side pillars? I wish they would let you have more than 5 shortcut buttons in the app.

I guess my car didn't get Zoom? That's fine because who cares.

Everything else is some gimmick.
Overall, it seems like a very minor update considering the hype over "THE BIG HOLIDAY UPDATE." There's like no "innovation" at all. Maybe Elon should for the whole Tesla UI team. I wonder if he is just distracted by something else.

The 10.69.25 FSDB has some changes which I'm curious to see. I think I saw some improvements with the auto high beams which would be great.

I updated to 44.25.5 past night. It was parked in my garage so when I went out it thought it was at Tesla in California, I live near Toronto Canada lol. Today I drove it outside to driveway, it updated the gps location. All my settijg had been reset.

Worst of all it said fsd not available in my region in the autopilot menu, um I've had it for like 6 months. Hope this get fixed, anyone else get a weird fsd message?

It would be nice to be able to have a number pop-up menu you press for seats instead of having to continually tap the button.
This is a great idea. I thought it could be pieces of a pie that you can swipe up through, choosing the number you want. Should be an easy update. Probably would work just like wipers though, which would be fine.

There's so much opportunity for intuitive creativity like this, if you allow the UI to deviate from the old idea of "button," as long as what's new is immediately understandable by everyone, and better than a dead simple button.

Got the holiday update.

The only feature I'm enjoying is the fact that they brought back the "exclude home" option for the automatic doors. I had that feature disabled because I hated walking by my car and having it open the door like a dog bringing you his leash to take him for a walk.

Steam is cool, I have a decent game library there. My kids will enjoy it on long trips, assuming they can play it on the back screen with a controller... which leads me to the question: Has anyone gotten a PS4 (or any) bluetooth controller to work in Steam? I was able to pair the PS4 controller with the car, and use it in Beach Buggy Blitz, but Steam does not detect it.

Did you check to see if FSD beta got switched off in the Autopilot section?

I updated to 44.25.5 past night. It was parked in my garage so when I went out it thought it was at Tesla in California, I live near Toronto Canada lol. Today I drove it outside to driveway, it updated the gps location. All my settijg had been reset.

Worst of all it said fsd not available in my region in the autopilot menu, um I've had it for like 6 months. Hope this get fixed, anyone else get a weird fsd message?
Perhaps your GPS did not get a timely fix so the default location was wrong when the car was initializing. Try doing a reboot.