Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been reading through this thread from when it started. Searching for ships around Shanghai, ships that dock, when they have docked, what they have in them and where they are going. Tracking the route for a month. Searching on the tesla account for Vin number. Watching ships Dock in Southampton and awaiting pick up dates and times. We've got a long way to go 😩. Thanks to Mr M for all the research.

Reactions: Moorman and M3UK
I've just been reading through this thread from when it started. Searching for ships around Shanghai, ships that dock, when they have docked, what they have in them and where they are going. Tracking the route for a month. Searching on the tesla account for Vin number. Watching ships Dock in Southampton and awaiting pick up dates and times. We've got a long way to go 😩. Thanks to Mr M for all the research.
I’ve been keeping an eye out for VIN too. Quite a few with EDDs coming up soon had “isNotMatchedToRa00VIN”:false appear in the source code having had true there before so something’s happening.

For once, I am also interested if anyone receives a VIN.
There are other threads on how to search for your VIN but for cars from China the 1st three characters will be LRW.
OK - no VIN yet - but *just* been given a trade-in offer (for an Audi) that is valid through until 2-July.
Speculation is these aren’t given out unless cars are being assigned to prevent expiry.

My EDD is 11-30 June.
Order is for MYLR Blue/Black/20s/EAP

Reactions: Lee Davis
Status
Not open for further replies.