Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be good if someone can get drone footage
Poisoned chalice this. Everyone will be second guessing whether they can see parcel shelves or mobile connectors.

Then we’ll have to go round the parcel shelf merry-go-round again. Probably twice.

Then “a French customer” will say something that makes everyone lose their shirt all over again.

And that’s without the inevitable last second VIN allocation “proving” that MORNING PEACE is carrying 4,000 RHD Model 3’s, spurring 10,000 comments on Tesla’s matching algo.

I’m hoping @Frizzy is going to make a bingo card or something and put it on his Linktree 😂

[edit : holy motherforking shirtballing swear filters, I’m in “The Bad Place”]

Last edited:
Poisoned chalice this. Everyone will be second guessing whether they can see parcel shelves or mobile connectors.

Then we’ll have to go round the parcel shelf merry-go-round again. Probably twice.

Then “a French customer” will say something that makes everyone lose their shirt all over again.

And that’s without the inevitable last second VIN allocation “proving” that MORNING PEACE is carrying 4,000 RHD Model 3’s, spurring 10,000 comments on Tesla’s matching algo.

I’m hoping @Frizzy is going to make a bingo card or something and put it on his Linktree 😂

Yeah,but we have nothing else to do lol.

and especially amazing will be if all the Model 3s are RWD 🤣

Reactions: Frizzy

Let the forum bingo commence, eyes down and dabbers at the ready!

perfect summary

Reactions: suresh.thomas@
So is Morning Peace definitely believed to be carrying Teslas? To Southamton? In which case, has there ben a flurry if VINs and delivery dates or is that likely to be incoming?
014872CC-32CF-47E0-9275-F761E3DE7946.jpeg

Reactions: Toblerone
Status
Not open for further replies.