Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr Miserable, i have EDD 2-16.08 in Romania. dealer sent invoice already(starting from last week for some of us) and initial pick up for 10.08. then he updated pick up for on 06.08.
is it real, or i will be delayed until Glovit SUMMIT arrives? is there any boat arriving earlier ? (even traviatta seems will arrive later, if i take into account transport to RO and the time to release registration plates)

Reactions: Sacharanc
I appreciate what the first post says as well as what Mr M says, it still doesn't change the fact that it's a UK and Ireland forum.

I'm not arguing about this fact though, it is what it is, I just think there's a few of us in the UK that are getting frustrated at Tesla's ridiculous allocation system and then having to read about all the cars that are going elsewhere.
So you would you like to end free movement of comments from the EU then I take it? Maybe we need to have a vote on it.... :rolleyes:

@Mr Miserable, i have EDD 2-16.08 in Romania. dealer sent invoice already(starting from last week for some of us) and initial pick up for 10.08. then he updated pick up for on 06.08.
is it real, or i will be delayed until Glovit SUMMIT arrives? is there any boat arriving earlier ? (even traviatta seems will arrive later, if i take into account transport to RO and the time to release registration plates)
Thanks for posting this information.
At the moment I think GLOVIS SUMMIT will be the earliest ship - Koper 12 Aug.
If there is anything ahead of her I would be keen to find out more - eg is your car coming via Zeebrugge?
If you PM me your VIN I may be able to find out some more detail.

You’re not forced to read this thread. Start a new thread for UK only shipping and I’ll happily read your updates.

Alternatively, the posts of Mr M only are available here:
To be fair lots have people have said before and will continue. It is confusing, especially when we have country specific sub forums.

I understand the argument that shipping is international.

Personally I think it would all be remedied if we could see 'posters location' visible on mobile - its more valuable than seeing "member / new member / well known member" next to their name on mobile.

Nothing worse than reading "I have a vin, EDD {x date range}. Then having to tilt phone to realise the user is from e.g. Romania. As that information isn't relevant personally to me being in the UK.

Small improvements would fix this.

Dude, that sounds pretty first world.

Lots of things I can think of worse than that.
When there are #6813 Posts to the thread, it's not the best usability to keep having to tilt the phone to see if the information is relevant or we can just continue to ignore the issue.

A simple flag would fix this, like the attached mock-up. It's not about "First world problems" it's about keeping the authority & usefulness of the shipping thread high.

Attachments

• flag.png
    flag.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: sonicc and QuanTim
Dude, that sounds pretty first world.

Lots of things I can think of worse than that.
There will always be worse things, in general, that's not a very good argument for not taking someone's point seriously. First world problems are also a sign of progress; and progress in any respect can only be a good thing. Anyway, getting pretty philosophical here....

Back to the topic (in hopes I don't get reported for being off it): I really do hope that there are a more ships confirmed with the UK in the next few days. And I HOPE my car is on one of them.... god damn first world problems! *shakes first at sky*

Status
Not open for further replies.