Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday 19 Aug 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is not a Tesla charter but she is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship!
She should arrive in Livorno, Italy (a non-Tesla related stop) tomorrow morning however delays here are not uncommon. No more stops after that - direct to Zeebrugge.

RCC ANTWERP as predicted, switched her AIS back on yesterday once she was in the Red Sea. She is due to arrive in Koper on 23 Aug with 4052 MY on board. Whether this will be her only stop we don't yet know but I expect it to be. If however she heads to Barcelona afterwards it could be with Teslas.

GLOVIS COMPANION is now in the Gulf of Aden.. She's bound for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.

Don't forget the GLOVIS COMPANION competition! Click HERE to enter. Only 50 or so entries so far, which is disappointing.

ASIAN VISION is enroute to Port Kembla, Australia with an ETA there of 28 Aug. After that she should head on down to Melbourne.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE has now departed Shanghai South and is heading initially for Singapore where I expect she will refuel before carrying on to Suez. From the VIN activity I'm expecting her to head to Southampton (09 Sep) and Zeebrugge (10 Sep).

GLOVIS SUNRISE, a bigger ship than GLOVIS CHALLENGE, has just departed Shanghai South for Singapore (refuel stop) . I'm expecting her to also route to Southampton (11 Sep) and Zeebrugge (12 Sep). VIN activity will hopefully provide confirmation.

There is still time for another UK/NW EU-bound ship to depart. I reckon around 24 Aug is the cut-off. A final departure to Koper could be as late as 31 Aug. Although GLOVIS CRYSTAL is still sitting out there there is also GLOVIS SUN inbound and a couple of other ships out there that could do the task. Although I was told today to expect 4 more ships this quarter the caveat was that it was fairly old info.

Over in San Francisco GLOVIS SIGMA didn't call at Pier 80. It did exactly what GLOVIS SOLOMON did last week - dropped anchor in the SF Bay for a few hours and then continued on to S Korea. I'm left wondering whether these were bunkering stops. In any case, our SF dog-walker has once again proved that his source is correct! He's back home on Sunday and I'm sure he'll remind me!

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.

Friday 19 Aug 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is not a Tesla charter but she is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship!
She should arrive in Livorno, Italy (a non-Tesla related stop) tomorrow morning however delays here are not uncommon. No more stops after that - direct to Zeebrugge.

RCC ANTWERP as predicted, switched her AIS back on yesterday once she was in the Red Sea. She is due to arrive in Koper on 23 Aug with 4052 MY on board. Whether this will be her only stop we don't yet know but I expect it to be. If however she heads to Barcelona afterwards it could be with Teslas.

GLOVIS COMPANION is now in the Gulf of Aden.. She's bound for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.

Don't forget the GLOVIS COMPANION competition! Click HERE to enter. Only 50 or so entries so far, which is disappointing.

ASIAN VISION is enroute to Port Kembla, Australia with an ETA there of 28 Aug. After that she should head on down to Melbourne.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE has now departed Shanghai South and is heading initially for Singapore where I expect she will refuel before carrying on to Suez. From the VIN activity I'm expecting her to head to Southampton (09 Sep) and Zeebrugge (10 Sep).

GLOVIS SUNRISE, a bigger ship than GLOVIS CHALLENGE, has just departed Shanghai South for Singapore (refuel stop) . I'm expecting her to also route to Southampton (11 Sep) and Zeebrugge (12 Sep). VIN activity will hopefully provide confirmation.

There is still time for another UK/NW EU-bound ship to depart. I reckon around 24 Aug is the cut-off. A final departure to Koper could be as late as 31 Aug. Although GLOVIS CRYSTAL is still sitting out there there is also GLOVIS SUN inbound and a couple of other ships out there that could do the task. Although I was told today to expect 4 more ships this quarter the caveat was that it was fairly old info.

Over in San Francisco GLOVIS SIGMA didn't call at Pier 80. It did exactly what GLOVIS SOLOMON did last week - dropped anchor in the SF Bay for a few hours and then continued on to S Korea. I'm left wondering whether these were bunkering stops. In any case, our SF dog-walker has once again proved that his source is correct! He's back home on Sunday and I'm sure he'll remind me!

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.
We should rename you Mr Positivity after this update! :)

Maybe a day behind the wheel of a brand new Model Y has had the desired effect!

Enjoy the car and thanks for all you do!

Thank you for all your helpful insights!
Did they recognize you by any chance? ;)
Since the text I received from Tesla told me to collect my car from the Horizon Cruise Terminal which was 100% wrong, I took the opportunity to stick my nose into all sorts of places I shouldn't have in my search for the collection point. (I was on foot). So I saw, close-up, the pre-delivery prep and the processing for onward transportation. If I was fluent in Lithuanian or Polish I'm sure I would have learnt more. I was eventually intercepted by a diligent ABP rep who directed me to where I should be going and he discreetly followed me to make sure I was legit. I reckon if I was wearing a day-glo jacket I could have roamed a little more....

Since the text I received from Tesla told me to collect my car from the Horizon Cruise Terminal which was 100% wrong, I took the opportunity to stick my nose into all sorts of places I shouldn't have in my search for the collection point. (I was on foot). So I saw, close-up, the pre-delivery prep and the processing for onward transportation. If I was fluent in Lithuanian or Polish I'm sure I would have learnt more. I was eventually intercepted by a diligent ABP rep who directed me to where I should be going and he discreetly followed me to make sure I was legit. I reckon if I was wearing a day-glo jacket I could have roamed a little more....
For future reference a hi-viz jacket, clipboard and a hard hat will get you anywhere. Just walk with purpose and stop occasionally to take "notes"

According to my research this is the ship that are transporting Tesla to Denmark, from the last shipment. One weekly round trip from Zeebrugge to Esbjerg.
Transporting trailers and cars.
E6AFC30F-29FE-4FAA-B592-96429644A225.png

I'm liking the course of GLOVIS SUN. Seems like she is heading for Shanghai South and not the main terminal.
Agreed, she could be loaded up and away by Monday night so another potential good day for us in uk. With so many cars around the port, I could see another pair of big Glovis ships follow on to Koper by end of Q3. Still not a big quarter but way way better than the miserable Q2. Here’s hoping for some happy April and May ordered customers.

Spain and Portugal to my knowledge have got 0 Vins assigned so far. I’m expecting one of these ships to go to BCN or at least to bring some cars to southern Europe.
I’m actually sure that south of France also is missing Vins this Q3 so far. TA Keep saying that next week the Vins will be assigned, so maybe some of this 2 Glovis are bound to south Europe

Saturday 20 Aug 22

Those ships are:

She is currently making a scheduled stop in Livorno, Italy (a non-Tesla related stop) and should depart to Zeebrugge tomorrow.

RCC ANTWERP She is currently in the Red Sea making her way towards the Suez Canal. She's not appearing on the Tesla Ship tracker for some strange reason - there appears to be a black hole. She is visible on other ship trackers and should reappear on the our tracker when she arrives off Suez tomorrow evening. She is due to arrive in Koper on 23 Aug with 4052 MY on board. Whether this will be her only stop we don't yet know but I expect it to be. If however she heads to Barcelona afterwards it could be with Teslas.

GLOVIS COMPANION is still in the Gulf of Aden but will shortly navigate the Bab-el-Mandeb strait and arrive in the Red Sea. She's carrying what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep.

Don't forget the GLOVIS COMPANION competition! Click HERE to enter. We have 67 entries so far, and the competition will close on Tuesday. Enter now.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE departed Shanghai South and is heading initially for Singapore where I expect she will refuel before carrying on to Suez. From the VIN activity I'm expecting her to head to Southampton (09 Sep) and Zeebrugge (10 Sep).

GLOVIS SUNRISE, a bigger ship than GLOVIS CHALLENGE,departed Shanghai South yesterday for Singapore (refuel stop) . I'm expecting her to also route to Southampton (11 Sep) and Zeebrugge (12 Sep). VIN activity will hopefully provide confirmation.

GLOVIS SUN is currently weaving her way towards Shanghai South.

There is still time for another UK/NW EU-bound ship to depart. I reckon around 24 Aug is the cut-off. A final departure to Koper could be as late as 31 Aug.

Saturday 20 Aug 22

Those ships are:

She is currently making a scheduled stop in Livorno, Italy (a non-Tesla related stop) and should depart to Zeebrugge tomorrow.

RCC ANTWERP She is currently in the Red Sea making her way towards the Suez Canal. She's not appearing on the Tesla Ship tracker for some strange reason - there appears to be a black hole. She is visible on other ship trackers and should reappear on the our tracker when she arrives off Suez tomorrow evening. She is due to arrive in Koper on 23 Aug with 4052 MY on board. Whether this will be her only stop we don't yet know but I expect it to be. If however she heads to Barcelona afterwards it could be with Teslas.

GLOVIS COMPANION is still in the Gulf of Aden but will shortly navigate the Bab-el-Mandeb strait and arrive in the Red Sea. She's carrying what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep.

Don't forget the GLOVIS COMPANION competition! Click HERE to enter. We have 67 entries so far, and the competition will close on Tuesday. Enter now.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE departed Shanghai South and is heading initially for Singapore where I expect she will refuel before carrying on to Suez. From the VIN activity I'm expecting her to head to Southampton (09 Sep) and Zeebrugge (10 Sep).

GLOVIS SUNRISE, a bigger ship than GLOVIS CHALLENGE,departed Shanghai South yesterday for Singapore (refuel stop) . I'm expecting her to also route to Southampton (11 Sep) and Zeebrugge (12 Sep). VIN activity will hopefully provide confirmation.

GLOVIS SUN is currently weaving her way towards Shanghai South.

There is still time for another UK/NW EU-bound ship to depart. I reckon around 24 Aug is the cut-off. A final departure to Koper could be as late as 31 Aug.

Can you post in the delivery thread all about your new Y? I'm desperate to hear of quirks changes etc what to expect on mine in 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.