Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLOVIS COMPANION is on my watch list and she is just about to dock in Shanghai. I can't find an itinerary for her and so I am figuring that she may be chartered to Tesla. I wouldn't expect her to depart until this time tomorrow at the earliest.
HOEGH TRAVELLER is loading at the same time but she is on a scheduled service and will end up in Zeebrugge around 12 Feb after stops in Greece and Italy. Tesla has used this service previously to ship some cars to Zeebrugge and so the chances are that some Teslas will be loaded on her.
Hi Mr M! Tesla Ireland have advised some people that M3 orders should be delivered the week of the 14th of February. Would this line up with Hoegh Traveller if they are being moved by land from Zeebrugge?

Hi all,

Ireland here also was told today to expect delivery mid February and they sent financing information and trade in quote etc documentation today so hopefully they have knowledge it should be February
Nice! Do you mind me asking what Spec and colour you ordered and did you order directly from Tesla? Trying to figure out when I’ll get mine as not getting any info from Tesla, waiting since the start of October 🙄

Hi Mr M! Tesla Ireland have advised some people that M3 orders should be delivered the week of the 14th of February. Would this line up with Hoegh Traveller if they are being moved by land from Zeebrugge?
I believe cars for Ireland are now shipped to Dublin from Zeebrugge. It would make sense for RHD cars for Ireland to be loaded onto HOEGH TRAVELLER.
The good news is that once you have been told your VIN you will be able to check to see if it's definitely onboard by checking the Hoegh website. That's not the case for shipments on other vessels. So, I suggest you start checking for a VIN appearing in your account's source code. There are threads elsewhere on this forum that describe how to do that. I used to check hourly, or so it seemed, but then, I am pretty laid back.

I believe cars for Ireland are now shipped to Dublin from Zeebrugge. It would make sense for RHD cars for Ireland to be loaded onto HOEGH TRAVELLER.
The good news is that once you have been told your VIN you will be able to check to see if it's definitely onboard by checking the Hoegh website. That's not the case for shipments on other vessels. So, I suggest you start checking for a VIN appearing in your account's source code. There are threads elsewhere on this forum that describe how to do that. I used to check hourly, or so it seemed, but then, I am pretty laid back.
That’s great, Thanks! Yeah I’ve been checking for a VIN since October 😂 Hopefully it shows soon!

Hello,

I'm from Belgium and I have ordered a white TM3 Performance with black interior on the 31/12/2021.

Estimated delivery date is 08/03/2022.

I've found this on the Hoegh website, do you think the car could be on this boat ?

Sans titre.jpg

Hello,

I'm from Belgium and I have ordered a white TM3 Performance with black interior on the 31/12/2021.

Estimated delivery date is 08/03/2022.

I've found this on the Hoegh website, do you think the car could be on this boat ?

View attachment 752560
First off, how do you get to that estimated delivery date. It’s way too early to have that for a March delivery from Tesla. If it comes from a leasing company it is not worth a lot. Your model 3 could as well come from the US.

First off, how do you get to that estimated delivery date. It’s way too early to have that for a March delivery from Tesla. If it comes from a leasing company it is not worth a lot. Your model 3 could as well come from the US.
I know that it's all suppositions.
But if Tesla says at the order that the car could arrive on the 8th of March it's probably because there is a vessel coming to Zeebrugge some days before. It's an information that could help the other people to track their cars.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Status
Not open for further replies.