Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chart below shows the latest satellite-derived positions of ships that are known to be carrying Teslas.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Southampton 03 Feb, Zeebrugge 04 Feb
HOEGH TRAVELLER ETA Zeebrugge 12 Feb
HYPERION RAY I estimate will arrive Southampton around 07 Feb and Zeebrugge 08 Feb
VIKING BRAVERY I estimate Southampton around 13 Feb

View attachment 757360

The following chart shows vessels of interest. These are ships whose itineraries have not been determined but so far look suspiciously like they could be carrying Teslas but nothing is confirmed yet. In my experience, most will turn out not to be carrying Teslas.

View attachment 757361
Thanks for your ongoing efforts to generate this information Mr Miserable. It almost makes the waiting bearable :)

The chart below shows the latest satellite-derived positions of ships that are known to be carrying Teslas.

HYPERION RAY I estimate will arrive Southampton around 07 Feb and Zeebrugge 08 Feb
VIKING BRAVERY I estimate Southampton around 13 Feb

View attachment 757360
Based on the feedback of confirmed VIN’s and delivery dates over the past few days it might not be a long shot to conclude the following;

Grande California carrying some RHD M3’s for UK and Irish Customers
Hoegh Traveller carrying LHD vehicles only
Hyperion Ray possibly early RHD MY for UK, Ireland and LHD MY
Viking Bravery additional RHD MY’s for UK plus UK M3 stock

Based on the feedback of confirmed VIN’s and delivery dates over the past few days it might not be a long shot to conclude the following;

I think Hyperion Ray might have M3 as well as I've got a date of delivery 11th of Feb and I feel delivery date would be earlier if it was the grand California

Irish RWD order here, VIN assigned in source code on 14/JAN. Having a VIN assigned would suggest that my car is on a ship.

VIN not available on Hoegh Traveller, so based on the dates and vessel dispatch dates I'm thinking it should be onboard Grande California / Hyperion Ray.

No estimated delivery date yet, but Tesla's delivery team are advising mid-late February. - "We are expecting the vessel to arrive in February, so I imagine the collection will be mid - late February as an estimate"

Irish RWD order here, VIN assigned in source code on 14/JAN. Having a VIN assigned would suggest that my car is on a ship.

VIN not available on Hoegh Traveller, so based on the dates and vessel dispatch dates I'm thinking it should be onboard Grande California / Hyperion Ray.

No estimated delivery date yet, but Tesla's delivery team are advising mid-late February. - "We are expecting the vessel to arrive in February, so I imagine the collection will be mid - late February as an estimate"
When did you order yours?
I finalised my order last week after it was on hold from the end of last year. I was told that it would be delivered in February (Blue RWD) but there was never an estimate shown in my account.

When did you order yours?
I finalised my order last week after it was on hold from the end of last year. I was told that it would be delivered in February (Blue RWD) but there was never an estimate shown in my account.
30th October was my original order, and I had it on hold until January 1st.

I have never had an estimated delivery in the account either.

MSM / Black / Aero is my spec

No major changes today, so far.

The known Tesla ships are as follows:
VIKING BRAVERY I estimate Southampton around 13 Feb (MY shipment to UK)

Their latest satellite positions are shown on the chart below. I have no weather concerns at the moment.

Screenshot 2022-01-20 at 10.09.36.png

The following chart shows vessels of interest. These are ships whose itineraries have not yet been determined but so far look suspiciously like they could be carrying Teslas but nothing is confirmed yet. In my experience, most will turn out not to be carrying Teslas.

VIKING SEA, PAGNA, SUNRISE ACE, GLOVIS CONDOR

Screenshot 2022-01-20 at 10.16.09.png

@Mr Miserable given that these ships are on route & the list of others are likely not Tesla ships - why is it that e.g. Belgium has no VINs confirmed for the model Y deliveries in February. And by the way, the configurator for us still shows delivery in February. Ship still needs to depart and nothing yet on route?

@Mr Miserable given that these ships are on route & the list of others are likely not Tesla ships - why is it that e.g. Belgium has no VINs confirmed for the model Y deliveries in February. And by the way, the configurator for us still shows delivery in February. Ship still needs to depart and nothing yet on route?
I would imagine so. Certainly it appears at the moment that VIKING BRAVERY is UK only. We can assume that LHD MY may not yet have departed or is onboard one of the 4 'watch list' vessels (less likely). There is still time to achieve February delivery.

Shipments to Japan are now impossibly hard to spot. They are very small shipments in comparison to other markets.
Basically you are looking for a ship departing Shanghai for Yokohama in the same sort of period as other RHD production.
VIKING CORAL has just departed, there will be others but whether they have Tesas onboard is anyone's guess.
Finally a VIN few minutes ago. LRW3F7EK6NC495XXX
And a pop up to accept changes that signify decrease in range.
Here in Japan they have localized new WLTC Mode as new standard and it says reduced range of 75 kms due to optimized MCU.

Thanks Mr.M!
I strongly feel my baby is on Viking Coral :)

Order Date : Nov 14, 2021
Red / Black / 19" Sport Wheel / No FSD

Tesla Notice.png

It's that time again! .....

HYPERION RAY COMPETITION

Where will HYPERION RAY be at Midday UTC on 5 Feb 22?
She should be sailing between Suez and Southampton.​

EU Maj Sq.png

All you have to do is choose a major square and then one of the 25 minor squares within it, that you think the ship will be located in.
(I realise they aren't actually square!)

Minor Squares.png

Although a lot of likely major squares contain land, careful selection of the minor square will place your selection at sea eg Major Square P3 and Minor Square 23 is fine but P3 and 1 is going to be a loser!

Only 1 entry per person. It's free to enter.
In the event of a tie, the person who chose the closest small square first will be declared the winner.
The competition will close for entries at Midday UTC on 29 Jan 22 .
There is no prize - it's just bit of fun!
Results will be announced on the shipping thread on 5 Feb 22, shortly after Midday UTC.

You don't need to sign in to Google or enter an email address to enter!

Enter by clicking this link HYPERION RAY Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.