Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't take the time yet to skim through the last few posts here but my SA confirmed that my car will arrive in Zeebrugge on 22 March with a delivery a few days layer in Zaventem (Brussels). Ordered my Model Y LR Midnight Silver - Induction wheels on 18 February 2022.

Just bit the bullet and call CS. They wouldn’t tell me which ship my car is on but he did tell me it will be arriving in Southampton on 01 March. He said the 15 day turnaround before collection in Manchester was due to the amount of cars coming in and the transport logistics getting them to collection sites.

I was more than happy with how that call went but he called me straight back with my reg so I’m doubly happy. Will be MA22 …

The excitement builds even further…..
15 days does sound quite excessive though, and I think probably on the most liberal side.

Last edited:
I don't know if this helps anyone but I called Tesla today and I've been told my Model Y LR is already in the UK and it will be delivered to Tesla Newcastle ready for pick up on the 10th if March
Interesting, I was at Tesla Newcastle this afternoon and the guy there said if my collection is on the 8th then my car was definitely still at sea

Reactions: foxtru
I don't know what it is with Tesla ships at the moment but once again we are seeing a ship not updating her AIS.
RCC AMSTERDAM has completed her transit of the Suez Canal and is now in the Mediterranean bound for X with an ETA of Y.

I suspect however:

X= Southampton
Y= 06 Mar

She is however already up to 18 knots and so actually Y could actually equal 05 Mar.

It does make the competition a little more interesting though....

SFL COMPOSER finally arrived alongside Zeebrugge.
GRAND PIONEER is now off the coast of NW Spain. She is scheduled to arrive in Southampton on 28 Feb and is due to depart to Zeebrugge at 23:00 on 01 Mar ETA 02 Mar.
MSC IMMACOLATA Her AIS still remains to be updated with her destination and ETA but we now know she is inbound to Southampton with a scheduled arrival of 05:30 on 02 Mar. She is due to depart to Zeebrugge at 06:00 on 03 Mar.
She's heading north along the Portugese coast and at her present rate will arrive early. She's obviously looking forward to some anchor time.

Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 19.29.36.png

RCC AMSTERDAM is now in the Med and making 18 kts for Southampton (probably) with an ETA of 05 Mar (possibly but by 06 Mar certainly)
GLOVIS CHORUS is making her way up the Red Sea. She might be heading for Koper in which case we are looking at an ETA of 04 Mar, otherwise she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 10 Mar.

Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 19.28.47.png

MORNING CARINA continues to cross the Arabian Sea. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is maintaining her distance 2 days behind in the Arabian Sea. There is good evidence to suggest she is heading to Koper and should arrive there around 10 Mar
GLOVIS SYMPHONY is maintaining just under 20kts as she crosses the Bay of Bengal. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.

Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 19.28.37.png

RCC CLASSIC will arrive off Singapore for a refuel on Monday. Koper next? I estimate 14 Mar for Koper.

Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 19.27.09.png

I'm fairly confident my M3 RWD(confirmed delivery March 7-9th)bound for Norway is on board the SFL Composer, but I can't see any UECC ships departing Zeebrugge from Drammen that would coincide with this.

Prometheus Leader is supposedly going to Malmø now, and will then sail to Drammen, but I don't think she was in Southampton prior to Malmø to have picked up my M3. I don't have any UECC tracking either. Wondering if SFL Composer will take the trip to Drammen after Zeebrugge. Any guesses on what's going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.