Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More importantly VIKING ADVENTURE is in Shanghai. But not loading or gone in yet I think.
Don't pin your hopes on this ship - I have yet to get a warm and fuzzy feeling about her.

If you recall, I said a positive sign would be if she docked at Shanghai South. According to a local source, there is no indication that she will dock there. The money is on her docking at the main Shanghai dock on Saturday. My source also reckoned she is delivering Japanese cars rather than picking up Teslas but crucially, he can't confirm this. We shall see but at the moment she is by no means a cert.

Getting information from Shanghai was already very difficult but the lockdown there is savage and there is no freedom of movement making it nigh on impossible to get reliable information.

Last edited:
Surely if half of this UK&I forum are getting notifications of a June delivery and it's May on Monday, then something has got to be loading soon!
Hopefully yes, but nothing is happening at the moment and naming every ship does not help - there are other places on the internet that do that, some of which you have to pay for!
On this thread there is a filter - me.
I will let you know when to get excited....

Hopefully yes, but nothing is happening at the moment and naming every ship does not help - there are other places on the internet that do that, some of which you have to pay for!
On this thread there is a filter - me.
I will let you know when to get excited....
When can I start getting excited regarding Dubai/UAE shipping? 😳

New update on App/web with Est. delivery date between May 29 and June 26. Thanks.

I'm beginning to think that the EDD of May 26 can be accomplished if Elon charters us a C-130 😁

Last post until next week now. We have a lovely bank holiday weekend coming up, so plenty of distractions to stop me checking boats! Hopefully some action next week.

🍻 all around in the meantime. Hang in there, and await telemetry from Mr Miserables dog walker! 🤣

Reactions: ElectricPolice
I think I’m going to have to start accepting that a delivery in may/June is going to be very slim. My EDD is still showing November, so I’ll start to accept that maybe I’ll have a chance for delivery august/September 👍🏻

If your EDD is showing November I'd suggest expecting a delivery in May/June could better be described as "hopeless optimism", not "very slim"😂

Status
Not open for further replies.