Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That delta0 still belives that he will get his car in may.
That’s not gonna happen.
As Mr M says, no ships of interest and delta also think he knows more about Teslas shipments than Wu Wa as well.

Funny how a guy who just ordered his first Tesla knows more than these two guys.

Mr M. will let us all know when he notice a ship of interest.

Not sure I have seen @delta0 say that there is defiantly going to be a delivery in May.

Blimey, no need for such rudeness against other forum members. Recent texts suggest June deliveries at the earliest, though I wouldn't be surprised pickups are scheduled end of June/early July. But there is nothing wrong with someone having hopes of an earlier delivery. Try to keep it civil.
Do we thinking Tesla will do something funny (e.g. deliver the cars without actually delivering them..) for their earnings?

I'm always amazed at the moment how for the past few quarters they've consistently delivered more cars than they've made... Not quite sure how that is possible!!

According to my notes VIKING ADVENTURE was scheduled to call at Livorno Italy, Bristol on 29 May and Zeebruuge on 31 May. If she kept this itinerary she is definitely not a Tesla ship. However, I note that she is now no longer scheduled to call at Bristol. I can't check the Livorno schedule but if she stops at Livorno we can rule her out but we won't know that until she clears Suez around 21 May. I have put some feelers out and we shall see.
She does tick some boxes for me but a downside is 'the French connection'. We had a couple of instances over the last year where 'a French customer' named a ship which turned out to be complete nonesense. Additionally we have recently seen a lot of cars for the French market delivered to Koper rather than Zeebrugge.
So I am happy at the moment for her to be a suspect vessel and appear on my watch list but I would urge a tad of caution.
The next positive indication would be if she loads at Shanghai South/Luchao, so let's see where she heads to.
Sorry I can't be more positive.

Going to be an interesting couple of weeks as my dates have been brought forward out of the blue to last week in May to 1st week in June, after been pushed back to November, Which gives us a 6 week window for a boat to be
loaded and arrive in Southampton.

Quite a few people are getting texts to say to expect a June delivery

All the evidence suggests a possible delivery in early June. so let’s see what happens with MR M ref shipments in the near future

Last edited:
Going to be an interesting couple of weeks as my dates have been brought forward out of the blue to last week in May to 1st week in June, after been pushed back to November, Which gives us a 6 week window for a boat to be

All the evidence suggests a possible delivery in early June. so let’s see what happens with MR M ref shipments in the near future
What model/spec?

It would be really great if they are brought forward. As I have ordered mine through work I can’t get any updates despite having the RN number!

Status
Not open for further replies.