Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A souce has told me that GLOVIS SPLENDOR will dock at Shanghai South (Luchao/Nangang) tomorrow morning. (around midnight tonight UK time)

I'm having to rearrange my underpants to allow for expansion...

Don’t ask how I know.

You can thank me later!

Maybe they’ll make you Mr Content?!

Reactions: Frizzy
Now I don't want to be accused of raising people's hopes unnecessarily but should GLOVIS SPLENDOR be UK bound I would roughly estimate an arrival in Southampton around 08 Jun.
She may well head off to S Korea or elsewhere but if she departs to Singapore or Suez there is every chance she could be our ship. I have done the calculations on the expectation that loading will be even slower than normal at Shanghai South and that she won't depart until 11 May.

Now I don't want to be accused of raising people's hopes unnecessarily but should GLOVIS SPLENDOR be UK bound I would roughly estimate an arrival in Southampton around 08 Jun.
She may well head off to S Korea or elsewhere but if she departs to Singapore or Suez there is every chance she could be our ship. I have done the calculations on the expectation that loading will be even slower than normal at Shanghai South and that she won't depart until 11 May.
Ties in with this estimate

Attachments

• DE4C75C2-D4D0-442A-BC05-BF22B25504B5.jpeg
    DE4C75C2-D4D0-442A-BC05-BF22B25504B5.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.