Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 3B114DCC-9D65-474B-9A5F-F9000F5B5B75.jpeg
    3B114DCC-9D65-474B-9A5F-F9000F5B5B75.jpeg
    381.2 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: E_had
Wait a cotton picking minute... Are you saying the TURANDOT isn't heading to Shanghai South, but is heading into the main port? Wouldn't that be a strong indicator she's not getting loaded with Teslas?
TURANDOT will dock at the main Haitong terminal. All previous Tesla exports to Oz and NZ have departed from here. The cars are being transported on a scheduled service, not a charter.

Reactions: FlyingKiwi
Asked Tesla why my EDD hadn’t updated. This was the response:

“As the UK receives its cars from Shanghai, and with the recent Covid lockdown there, the first vessels will arrive in June instead of May this quarter.

We are working on the logistics of bringing more vessels within a shorter timeframe, which is why we are unable to give an exact delivery window for your order yet.”

Asked Tesla why my EDD hadn’t updated. This was the response:

“As the UK receives its cars from Shanghai, and with the recent Covid lockdown there, the first vessels will arrive in June instead of May this quarter.

We are working on the logistics of bringing more vessels within a shorter timeframe, which is why we are unable to give an exact delivery window for your order yet.”

I don’t envy the staff involved in getting them to us. If they’re going to hit any sort of figure they’re going to have to work their nuts/flaps off!

I’ve no idea how many vehicles are going there so just focusing on the UK. The focus is on Glovis Splendor at the moment which is possibly a UK bound ship. Have EU orders had their dates narrow in June as well?
Mine personally changed from June to missing to 9-30th. /for a Germany order - have one for Austria - still says July/. But Mr.M said there is a possibility that the ship will hit Southampton then Zeebrugge. I'm just here for the info, UK is the most commented thread here 😁 hopefully more ships will start moving soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.