Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is also interesting about this quarter is that we haven't seen Shanghai GF contribute anything towards the Hertz order, which was expected.
I wonder whether this will now be fulfilled wholly by Fremont?
I think the order was a worldwide one and Hertz in the UK and Australia now provide Tesla rental so I suspect Shanghai will produce some, even if it is just RHD ones, though likely to be for all countries that Shanghai normally produces for.

Apparently venus leader is heading to oman, so any idea which vessel is planned for jebel ali Dubai ?
Or they can travel from Oman to Dubai by road... I think it will depend on the number of cars which might potentially be delivered.
But I think only once it leaves Oman, you will know. might not even have Teslas, or might be only for the Oman market...
Will arrive on the 1st June, so let's see where THEMIS LEADER will be going after Singapore, we might know on the 29 May

Or they can travel from Oman to Dubai by road... I think it will depend on the number of cars which might potentially be delivered.
But I think only once it leaves Oman, you will know. might not even have Teslas, or might be only for the Oman market...
Will arrive on the 1st June, so let's see where THEMIS LEADER will be going after Singapore, we might know on the 29 May
By the way, just got the EDD changed from "May" generic date to "June 7 - June 21". So, this suggests that THEMIS LEADER arriving in Singapore on 29, might be the one! Hope my M3P is there!

Reactions: mars101
As Mr M mentioned, don't think Dubai will get charter ships and it maybe more economical to ship them on scheduled carriers especially when then the supply is limited. Venus Leader is a scheduled service from APAC to ME and in the last journey, came to Dubai after Sohar. Expecting the same as well. Concern is if she is carrying Tesla's as she seems to have picked up little cargo from Shanghai and has been doing more from other ports in Japan & Singapore. Also, I don't think Oman has Tesla's as of now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-24-08-30-54-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-24-08-30-54-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: pedroreisneto@
Mod comment:

The vin updates are being associated with 2 delivery windows, roughly one the last week of June, another the other first week of July. Any other posts about vins appearing will be moved to the general delivery thread unless they’re new date windows to (try to) keep this thread focused.
The July one is odd as a ship arriving for that date range won’t have even set off yet.

The July one is odd as a ship arriving for that date range won’t have even set off yet.
My car is coming through a work scheme and for weeks they have been adamant that a ship is due early July. I guess in the current times delivering for the quarter end is not possible. The pack that comes from Tesla says they never deliver in certain months (including July) but I guess that is all out of the window. Maybe another ship due into Shanghai in a couple of weeks for that delivery.

Mod comment:

The vin updates are being associated with 2 delivery windows, roughly one the last week of June, another the other first week of July. Any other posts about vins appearing will be moved to the general delivery thread unless they’re new date windows to (try to) keep this thread focused.
Sorry, I’m a little confused, I thought we wanted to see VINs on the page as it would help with identifying where the ships are headed.

Is that not the case?

Our dates changed over night too and got the same Bluetooth notification, not checked for VIN but I expect there is one.

My car is coming through a work scheme and for weeks they have been adamant that a ship is due early July. I guess in the current times delivering for the quarter end is not possible. The pack that comes from Tesla says they never deliver in certain months (including July) but I guess that is all out of the window. Maybe another ship due into Shanghai in a couple of weeks for that delivery.
As I have a VIN that means it is already on a ship travelling to the UK which is why the July arrival doesn’t make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.