Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be unusual for VINs to be assigned from a boat as early in its voyage as RCC EUROPE?
I'm not a VIN tracker but I do recall when shipments were from San Francisco they were often soon after the ship departed. Let's face it the order matching department hasn't been rushed off its feet lately!

I was yesterday on the same “I’ve got a VIN” train... Ordered my car (RWD, black interior, midnight silver) on 4/2022, initially without EDD. Yesterday I got a vision agreement and after that, EDD Jun 3rd - Jun 17th. I couldn't find my VIN from the source, but someone linked the tesla link from which I have finally found my VIN (later confirmed by my tesla advisor).
I'm from Croatia, so I would say that the Glovis is carrying the vehicles for this part of the EU (Slovenia, Austria, Croatia, Romania, ...)

I’m also very interested to understand this as well. Romanian VINs appeared yesterday and UK ones today but aside from an Austrian one, no other countries have VINs yet.

Some VINs appeared also in Poland. It seems that only for RWD orders for now.
Some people (including me - YEY :D) got phone call from tesla today, that delivery is expected in first half of June

Reactions: Pajo78 and delta0
Some VINs appeared also in Spain
Some VINs appeared also in Poland. It seems that only for RWD orders for now.
Some people (including me - YEY :D) got phone call from tesla today, that delivery is expected in first half of June
These were yesterday or today? UK seemed to get a huge number of VINs confirmed today. I’m wondering if they are the same ship.

Hello,
I had my VIN yesterday here in portugal for my model y with a EDD 8th - 22nd june. It was initialy july. My car is on board of the GLOVIS SPLENDOR (i hope so). I think that Glovis splendor is transporting cars for all europeen countries.
I expect to help you all giving you these informations.

Reactions: delta0
Remember for Q2 deliveries it’s not necessarily just the ships that have already departed Shanghai. To quote @Mr Miserable :

’HORIZON LEADER is now heading in to load at Shanghai South. If she departs on 27th she could make it to Southampton by 24 Jun at normal cruising speeds, a couple of days earlier if she engages ludicrous mode’

So there may be another VINday yet to come this quarter, assuming of course she loads Teslas.

Attachments

• 6680198D-DAD3-4D00-8D97-FED469D1E474.jpeg
    6680198D-DAD3-4D00-8D97-FED469D1E474.jpeg
    325 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.