Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
56BB9861-6E08-44A1-8295-F96C50FAADBE.png

Guys! I just checked my page source on my Tesla account and this is what is showing:
e,"isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":false

It has been showing true since I ordered it. Could this mean something?

Order Place: Australia
OD: 9/2/22
Spec: LR White/White

@MrMiserable?

Yes Morning peace. Stopping in Barcelona first. But won't get to Southampton until the 28/29th. Where's your pickup location? I'd say earliest pickup would be 30th though
that doesn't make sense as my pickup is the 28th in Staines and they specifically said the car arrives in the UK on the 27th!

I feel they are having me on. will try again and see if i can get someone else who might tell me the truth as I got assigned my VIN in the very first batch of people for Q2 so i assume my car is on the RCC Europe...and now that's docked I am hoping they tell me the truth!

Mine is the 29th in Bristol
sounds like you are in the same 'boat' as me :)

Have Tesla advised when the car actually arrives in the UK?

I remember when i was asked to make a delivery appointment i wasn't able to do it straight away hence why i believe the earlier delivery dates weren't visible to me and only the 27th onwards was available...so whilst Tesla's story of the boat arriving on the 27th might make sense, this thread (which is awesome btw) has shown there are no boats arriving on the 27th!?

Morning all- I remember when the Hyperion Ray arrived in Southampton after waiting 10 months from order and the feeling of excitement as I was so close to collecting my Model 3 Performance.
I followed the progress of her every day and counted down the days.
Soon a lot of you will be collecting your brand new cars and I promise you it I doesn’t matter if you are 17 or 80 you will be like a young child on Christmas Eve desperate for collection day to come. Enjoy your new cars as I know you will. I’m on my 4th Tesla now ( model Y black/ white interior/ induction wheels) and I’ve loved everyone I’ve had. All the best to you all.

Mod comment:
Hopefully lots of excited collections over the next few days but please try and keep this thread to news on shipping movements and not actual deliveries. We have plenty of other threads if you want to post collection picks, talk about which train you’re catching to get to the pick up etc. If you are lucky enough to be collecting a car then enjoy.

Thank you.

If Tesla scheduling staff are to be believed, we do have RHD cars coming in on Morning Peace

I was due to pick up from NEC but have switched to Trafford now after a call from the Tesla scheduling team.

His reason was the ship is due in on "the same day" and 2.30pm is the earliest and no trailers are going to the NEC from this shipment!

Reactions: WW7490 and craigp
If Tesla scheduling staff are to be believed, we do have RHD cars coming in on Morning Peace

I was due to pick up from NEC but have switched to Trafford now after a call from the Tesla scheduling team.

His reason was the ship is due in on "the same day" and 2.30pm is the earliest and no trailers are going to the NEC from this shipment!
Crikey, that's pretty squeaky bum.

There is a mix of LHD and RHD driving along the test track, I blew it up on the 4k monitor. You can see the drivers clear as day. Most likely for RHD countries in the region.
Ok cool. I am watching on a phone so makes sense i can't see the drivers.

We all just got "isNotMatchedTora00Vin" change from true to false in our source code for Australia. So am naturally looking for any clues as to how reliable it is. June orders changed too however so maybe not so reliable and looks more like a global change.

Status
Not open for further replies.