Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my records she arrived in Antwerp which is not a port used by Tesla.
GLOVIS SUPREME has been unloading in Barcelona. I'm waiting to see where she goes later tonight when she departs....
You are correct. Dunno why i confused it with Zeebrugge.
Nevertheless interesting with my EDD change - perhaps Glovis Supreme is the winner anyway. If she goes to Zeebrugge i guess it could still make the window.
SA however mentioned they “have had a problem with the logistics” but could mean anything.

Looks like Hyperion Ray is setting sail to Bremerhaven. Witch countries are supplied from this port?
2022-10-27_10-56-10.png

How many more UK bound ships before the end of the quarter do you predict @Mr Miserable?

Another couple perhaps?
Normally yes but this is an unusual quarter and one more is possibly the best I would expect. MORNING CELLO is a possible I'm keeping my eye on. She should load at Shanghai South next week and arrive in Southampton around 06 Dec.

Normally yes but this is an unusual quarter and one more is possibly the best I would expect. MORNING CELLO is a possible I'm keeping my eye on. She should load at Shanghai South next week and arrive in Southampton around 06 Dec.
Really enjoying this thread, very useful and informative.
Out of interest, how do you estimate that Morning Cello is a possibility. I am intrigued more than anything.
Sorry if you've already answered this question.

Reactions: DevMar
Would be remarkably close to my latest EDD. For what it’s worth, for Q3 my forwards EDD shifts happened as a boat lined up, and then one never lined up with my final one of the quarter, which us something I assumed this one also was: the EDD range *after* RCC Europe, for a boat that will never exist.

Appreciate you can’t really go off EDDs but there must be *some* logic.

Reactions: BladNort
I assume somewhere that there is logic to the EDD and shipping. I assume my EDD (Dec 2 to 17) allows for either RCC Europe (arrives Southampton 24th. Nov) OR Morning Cello (if she arrives Dec 6) plus time to unload, ship to collection points etc.

Yep, kinda why I was asking how many more UK bound ships this Q4 (my EDD is Dec 1 to 17, so practically identical to yours), as I guess there's a chance my order isn't on RCC Europe, so I'm bracing myself that I may need to wait a week or so longer for the next one.

We're quite far North though (you more than me!) so maybe the timelines for RCC Europe are good for us. A week or so to unload, get organised and transported up the country? We shall see soon enough!

Would be remarkably close to my latest EDD. For what it’s worth, for Q3 my forwards EDD shifts happened as a boat lined up, and then one never lined up with my final one of the quarter, which us something I assumed this one also was: the EDD range *after* RCC Europe, for a boat that will never exist.

Appreciate you can’t really go off EDDs but there must be *some* logic.
A week or so before my MY departed Shanghai, my EDD slipped to Dec. I took delivery in Aug. If there is a logic, it defies reasonable expectations.
Bottom line: Ignore EDDs

Im not sure if this helps anyone, but my EDD is 10-26th December, so if Cello is on official tesla duty, then that seems likely for mine as well.

How certain are we that Morning Cello is a UK ship? Reading the language used in the posts, it seems fairly certain, but presumably its not confirmed yet?

This is all very interesting, im not sure what im going to do with my spare time once this car arrives. Thanks for the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.