Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was offered 2023.12.1.1 couple of days ago, not been blessed by the update gods in some time. I came from 2022.40.30.

Found this update improved Apple Music, had to keep signing out and in nearly every few drives just so music would keep playing. Not had any issues so far. While on 2022.40.30 had a few factory resets when performing 2 button resets, so hoping that don’t happen anymore.

• Informative
Reactions: Sir Surfalot
Finally got the update. First thing I noticed was the boldened speed display. (Without using large font). It looks great.

Scrubbing on music is also much easier now. That’s a plus!

Overall looks like they’ve cleaned up some of the font and graphics.

Enjoying the added functions of the left scroll wheel. It’s a good start and hope they add more in future updates.

Overall seems a significant update - my first proper update - with lots of improvements!

Am I the only person in the UK who's M3 (December 22) hasn't updated? I want the BIGGER FONT 🤓
will this do??

Large-Font-Fountain.jpg

I have it a first icon on very left - or for you folks with steering on the wrong side I'd put it most right :p
We Brits wear our scabbard on the left so we can draw with the right hand, it's safer that way.

The rest of you must be left handed.

Real shame the text size setting isn't linked to the driver's profile.

Yes. I think that’s the setting that required a reboot?

I might go back to smaller font if that has been crisped up. But swmbo likes the larger font. After using nav in earnest, everything is a bit squashed in on nav menu.

And what’s with the car suggesting nonsense recommended destinations? Looks like it’s gone back a few past drives and just guessing you might want to do similar destination again. Hopefully not - one was a funeral!