Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023.6.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Já, já, það er alveg frábært að nota Google Translate í stað ChatGPT, eitthvað sem er þekkt fyrir að vera ónákvæmt og stundum leiða til hressilegra villnaðar. Ég meina, hver vill ekki vera eins og leikari í því að prófa að finna nákvæma orðalag og setningar í tungumáli sem þú kannast ekki vel við? Það er eins og að spila á netinu með gamalli og hægri vél, hvernig gæti það eigið slæmasta orðalag?

• Funny
Reactions: zoomer0056
I've noticed that the "charging started" notifaction has not been shown since the latest software upgrade (or app upgrade).
It's a shame because it was good to know the car had started to charge, if you woke up in the middle of the night!
Anyone else have this problem?

I've noticed that the "charging started" notifaction has not been shown since the latest software upgrade (or app upgrade).
It's a shame because it was good to know the car had started to charge, if you woke up in the middle of the night!
I noticed this too. In my case it was only when running a scheduled boost during off peak with my Zappi. Daytime charges that started straight away by solar were unaffected.

I've noticed not seeing it on occasions when I had expected to see it, but do see it occasionally. ie I don't see it during intermediate IO charges, but last night I got the notification at start of initial charge. I don't think its iPhone notifications as its not obviously consistent in its behaviour other than missed notifications all (possibly other instances too) seem to be intermediate charges - if starting charge by TeslaFi or app I would expect to see notification so don't think this should be any different.

I've had a wierd one with this release where Tidal refuses to stop playing.. the icon will switch between play and stop but the music keeps playing regardless. I've had to leave the car with the music playing and hope it stops after I got out..

It's not all the time, either which is even wierder.

Did a drive back up the M1 yesterday afternoon, lots of rain, on and off rain, also heavy and light rain. The wipers worked perfectly! I'm on 2023.6.8 so I hope .11 doesn't mess with that as its been a while since they were that good. Also autopilot was impecable, no phantom braking. (MiC 2021 LR)

Did a drive back up the M1 yesterday afternoon, lots of rain, on and off rain, also heavy and light rain. The wipers worked perfectly! I'm on 2023.6.8 so I hope .11 doesn't mess with that as its been a while since they were that good. Also autopilot was impecable, no phantom braking. (MiC 2021 LR)
Mine works quite well today too. A couple of times they switched unnecessarily to high speed but other than that all good. However there wasn't really any spray, and it wasn't at night, which is where it really seems to fail and I'd need many more drives in the rain before I concluded that the algorithm had been improved.

Auto wipers are very inconsistent and even the reboot from a software upgrade can make it behave for a short time before it reverts back to old habits - too many people have called improvements with a software update when in reality the wiper software hasn't been touched.

First drive on 6.11 this morning. Was greeted with a new message of Park Assist Degraded when backing out of the driveway. It had rained heavily overnight; Park Assist worked fine, whereas similar conditions on previous software it would've shown as disabled.
I've been having this issue as well in my new M3 non-USS on 2023.6.11. Consistently getting the message "Park Assist is degraded. Distance estimations may be inaccurate"; also, even though the Park Assist Chimes setting is ON, there are no chimes at all; when parking forward towards a wall the touchscreen does not switch to top view and the distance estimate does not appear (which does happen when reverse parking). Have you managed to get it to work properly and if so, how?

For those not getting notifications, I noticed this app setting needed changing which I’ve just done, guessing an app update broke it

Just changed it back under Settings > Vehicle > Vehicles enabled.

My car wasn’t checked for some reason!

IMG_2406.jpeg

Reactions: debrooker
I've been looking into this issue further and found that my phone (Samsung S22) is actually getting a "charge started" notification, but the icon gets replaced by the "charging complete" notification icon. The phone used to keep the charge started icon, and in the morning I would have 3 icons showing; car connected, charging started & charging completed.
By the way, these are the icons displayed on the "always on display".
Also, all charging notifactions are shown in the phones notification history!
I'm not sure what to try next?

Not impressed with 2023.6.8
My first longish trip on a local dual carriageway.
I passed several cars and a Transit van and each time got a slight phantom brake whilst alongside them.
Havent had that happen in a long while.
Auto lane change wouldn’t work either. Just said not available!

Reactions: doats1
I drove from London to Cornwall on Friday and had more phantom braking events than I’ve been used to of late in this version.

AEB also kicked in at one point where it didn’t seem necessary. Scaring everyone in the car and the car immediately behind me.

I drove from London to Cornwall on Friday and had more phantom braking events than I’ve been used to of late in this version.

AEB also kicked in at one point where it didn’t seem necessary. Scaring everyone in the car and the car immediately behind me.

Not had phantom breaking but have had lane keeper decide to Center between two lanes because the road markings were ambiguous and faded - much to the surprise of the car coming next to me 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: doats1