Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y no USS discussion, incl. Discussion of Tesla Vision Firmware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let's see if the question goes through without quoting someone else: does anyone have any idea when this update might be released to the Netherlands? What is the usual scheduling for this sort of thing? Thanks.
Not sure. So far all 15 TeslaFi installs are US/Can. But if you look back at the history of 2023.6.8 installs there were European installs on the very first day alongside N.A.

Tesla Vision park assist is coming in version 2023.6.9 as per this tweet:
F722444F-628A-4621-991C-CF0EA092782E.jpeg

It's part of software version 2023.6.9. Just started rolling out. And to be clear, it's only the parking assist (No summon, etc yet).

Just checked my wife’s Tesla using the app. The update is ready to download on her Model Y. However, she’s at work and the vehicle isn’t connected to WiFi. Will install once she gets home.

As another data point, we got 2023.6.8 on Tuesday (I think), so didn’t take long to get the bump to 2023.6.9

Reactions: Sanjiv
Just checked my wife’s Tesla using the app. The update is ready to download on her Model Y. However, she’s at work and the vehicle isn’t connected to WiFi. Will install once she gets home.

As another data point, we got 2023.6.8 on Tuesday (I think), so didn’t take long to get the bump to 2023.6.9
I also got the 2023.6.8 two days ago and patiently waiting for the park assist update now.